A better description!

So I know that the story description was just a piece from the story so I'm going to summarize the story line. Also I would like to apologize for the cover of my story at the moment.. I'm going to make a better one but I'm just too tired to make one right now.

Story line- Michael has been committing small crimes since he was 15. He would do small scale drugs, steal candy bars, run out in public naked, drink underage, smoke underage, run red lights, etc. The crimes he was committing were just stupid teenager things that were just dumb but not enough to get you too deep in trouble... But this time- he steals a police officers car. Idiot.

The car belonged to a moral, nice police officer named Dwayne. He had always believed in compassion and second chances, and he saw tiny bits of his teenage self in Michael, so he decides to let him off the hook, but not completely. Since Michael didn't successfully steal the car, Dwayne wasn't going to arrest him, but Michael had a record and his intentions of stealing the car were, so Dwayne calls his boss and tells him that he will be keeping a criminal in his house giving him the chance to either straighten up or be locked up.

Michael has to live with Dwayne and his family for a year without getting in trouble or else he gets a 3 year jail sentence, and he knows even with trial, there is a perfectly clear tape of him stealing that car so he decides to stay with Dwayne and his family.

Ronni is Dwayne's adopted daughter. Ronni had lived with officer Dwayne since she was three because her dad got a life sentence and her mom was murdered... by her dad. Ronni had lived with anxiety all her life because of that, but also because when you live with a police officer, you are literally scared of anything illegal. Because she's so shy and anxious, ronni doesn't have any friends. she's not bullied, but no one knows who she is.

Michael sees the beauty in ronni and also notices her anxiety, something he had struggled with ever since he was 12 but finally got over when he was 13 with intensive therapy and meds. although he isn't anxious anymore, he remembers what it was like- clearly. He remembers every word the therapist said to him and he remember what it felt like to be so anxious, so he decides to help ronni with her anxiety.

Through michaels journey of trying to become a better person, living in a house with a police officer, and trying to help ronni, he finds love and new friends, but every high has a come down (anarbor reference lol if you don't know who they are Google them they're great)