𝓣𝔀𝓸: 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷𝔂

Taehyung woke up with a start when a horrible screeching sound invaded his ears. 'What the hell!...' he cursed, nearly falling from his bed. 'Is someone dying?? What in the name of heaven is going on here?' He thought , a little alarmed.

Then he found the source.

What exact sin had he committed in his past life?? Must be something horrible. People can't just get a roommate like that for nothing.

That cute alarm clock of Jungkook was blaring loudly... like a dying bird. But he was still sleeping like a dead.

Taehyung has a strong opinion about alarm. Once he set up his favorite song as alarm ringtone. From the very next day he can't just tolerate that song.

'Will you please drag your butt out of the bed? Your fucking alarm clock is giving me a heart attack!' No response.

'Hope you die in your sleep.' Taehyung muttered.

Today is the first day of the college. The classes start from 9 A.M . It's 8 A.M already . Taehyung rubbed his temple. He didn't sleep well last night. Weird dreams disturbed his sleep throughly. He can't even remember them. Just a drowning feeling was suffocating him. This didn't help to improve his mood.

Taehyung stretched his limbs and did some free hand exercises. Back at Busan , he used to visit the tennis club . Tennis is his love . Nothing could be more refreshing than 6 rounds of game .He heard that SNU also has a great prospect in tennis. He will surely visit very soon.

Taehyung exhaled deeply after the excercise. That brat was still asleep. Was he really dead ? No one can tolerate this alarm , atleast any sane person. Then again the goddamned alarm started to ring. Taehyung gritted his teeth. 'Ugh.. STOP IT!'he screamed.
Morning shows the day. Just great.

The business college of SNU is just 5 minutes away from the dorm. Taehyung entered the common room of their apartment. A very good looking guy was sitting on the crouch.
'Hey , I am Kim Seokjin. Call me Jin . I didn't get the chance to introduce myself yesterday . The guy greeted .

' It's Taehyung , nice to meet you.' He gave him his infamous boxy smile . Taehyung eyed Jin's Balenciaga Jacket with admiration.
'By the way , you have a great fashion sense. ' Jin winked at him .
'Atleast one person understands kim Seokjin's talent.'he sighed dramatically.

Taehyung was already late , so there was no time to cook breakfast. He went to the supply cup board and took out a granola bar and a strawberry milk carton.

'Hey , you can have the ramen, I cooked more than enough for one person.' Jin indicated the bowl on the table.
'No, no it's fine , I will manage.' Taehyung smiled shyly .
'Please .' Jin pleaded with a puppy face.

'Ok, ok.' , he took the bowl laughing heartily. For some reason he can't deny Jin . After thanking Jin for the breakfast he left for the college.

The class started as usual. And the lecture was boring as hell . But he had to listen to it, regardless . He didn't want to end up having a dumpster fire for his grade . Taehyung was taking his notes minutely , as he heard a shuffling noice from the door. A very disheveled looking Jungkook was panting at the doorway. His hair was blown to one side but still he managed to look handsome somehow .'17 minutes late precisely.' The professor shoot him a death glare . 'Care to explain, Mr. ..?'
'Jeon Jungkook, sir.' He muttered. 'It's your last warning , Mr. Jeon. I won't allow anyone in my class who will be late to join .' The professor stated sternly. Taehyung smirked . It's all about karma.

'Now take your seat .' Jungkook looked around him. Only seat which was left was the seat beside Taehyung.

Ofcourse,he kind of guessed that his day was going to suck. The morning alarm kind of determined that. Jungkook smiled like he was in pain when he took the seat .Taehyung shoot him another death glare.