"Whatever you say Reg"

A small paper floated towards the Slytherin table and landed at Regulus' plate, he opened the note and recognised her neat handwriting immediately

'Stop talking about me and meet me at the black lake in twenty minutes. Don't be late!

~DFP~

His eyes met Delilah's hazel ones, she send him a small smile before grabbing her things, saying goodbye to the Marauders and heading out of the Hall.

"So now she is sending you love notes and  you tell us nothing is going on between you?! I don't believe you" said Evan and rolled his eyes at Regulus.

"If you keep rolling your eyes they will get stuck at the back of your head" Regulus said to Evan while packing his bag.

"Don't mind him, he is just jealous. Go find your little Hufflepuff now" said Leo trying to hide his smirk.

"Fuck off both of you"

"Love you too reggie" shouted Evan.

The only thing he got in return was Regulus' middle finger and a Leo who bursted out laughing at the look on Evans face.

***

Regulus saw Delilah sitting under the huge tree near the Black Lake, she had a book opened in front of her and was reading in silence.

Her brown short hair was down her shoulders and she wore her uniform but her tie was missing and she wore a leather jacket instead of her cloak.

He walked up to her and sat down beside her, at the movement she turned her head at him and smiled brightly.

Her smile could light up the whole world.

"So, why did you ask me to meet you here?"

"I thought we are friends Black" she faked being hurt "Can't I spend some time with my dearest friend?"

"Yeah,okey, quit being dramatic" he shook his head at her "Why did you asked me to come here?"

"What are you gonna do for Christmas?"

He looked at her confused "Probably go home, mother and father won't be there this Christmas, they are going to France" he said quietly.

"Well, I'm going home for Christmas too and I was gonna ask you if you want to meet up during the holidays and spend some days in the muggle world, I can show you around a bit" she said hesitantly "if you want of course, if you don't want I und-"

"I would love to" he said surprising both her and himself. "But what do you mean days?"

"Every year I go for a weekend in the muggle world at Christmas, I used to go with my parents when I was younger but when James became fifteen we went alone without mum or dad. This year he is going on a trip with the guys for this weekend and he can't come, I was gonna go alone since Mona is going to Germany for at least a week but I figured I might ask you if you want to come with me" she said in one breath.

"Yeah, I'll come, anything to get out of the horrid house" he said the last sentence to himself but Delilah heard him and pulled him in a hug all of sudden.

He froze, he has almost never been hugged, couple of times from Sirius when he was younger and Leo with Evan weren't into physical contact either.

He slowly wrapped his arms around her small waist and buried his face in her neck. She smelled like lavender and he found himself drowning in her sent.

She pulled back after a couple of minutes and he already missed her warmth but didn't make a move for another hug.

"I gotta go start packing since I only have three days left till we leave, I'll see you later" she said and got on her feet.

She smirked at him and kissed him close to his lips, she sent him a teasing smile and began her way towards the castle.

***

Three days later Delilah found herself sitting opposite Monica in their compartment. Delilah had a book out while Monica was counting her chocolate frog cards.

"I have Dumbledore nine times, fucking nine, and I don't even like him" she complained and Delilah chuckled at her.

"Ladies" came a voice from the door of the compartment and the Marauders welcomed themselves in and sat with them.

"James, what the hell do you want here?" asked Delilah annoyed at her older brother.

"Can't I sit with my lovely little sister for the ride home"

Monica bursted out laughing all of sudden and Delilah turned to her with a confused look, silently questioning her why she is laughing.

Monica leaned towards Delilah and whispered something in her ear making Delilah's eyes widen.
"I swear you and your dirty mind sometimes" Delilah whispered to herself and shook her head disappointed.

The door of the compartment opened and there stood Regulus Black in all his glory.

"Delilah, can I speak to you for a moment?" he questioned, ignoring the Marauders glares.

"Yeah, sure" answered Delilah and gave a look at the boys telling the to behave.

She followed Regulus towards the end of the train and they got into a empty compartment.

"What are we doing here?" She went to ask but she was cut off by Regulus' lips being placed on hers.

The kiss was hungry and lustful, his hands gripped her waist while her hands rested in his neck playing with the end of his curls.

He slammed her against the window and a sudden moaned left her mouth, she felt Regulus lips on her neck turning into a smile, she threw her head back and enjoyed the way Regulus lips trailed up her neck and a little before her ear as he sucked there making her let out another soft moan.

He pulled away but before he could smirk at her, she grabbed him by the neck and pulled him into a kiss again. He sat down in the seat and she straddle him, he let out a groan when her tongue trailed from his lips to his neck and she left feather kisses there.

She pulled away and got off him 'That was not what I expected to be doing when he said he wanted to talk' she thought and shook her head.

"Anything else you want Black?" She asked and he smirked.

"That was for the teasing you did the other day and I also can't wait to see you during the holidays" he said and exited the compartment sending her a wink before continuing his way towards the Slytherin part of the train.

Delilah stood there for a couple of minutes fixing her hair at the window before joining her best friend and the Marauders, she sat in her seat and pulled out her book again.

She was stuck though in the same page for about half of the ride, before she closed the book, leaned on James shoulder and  fell asleep thinking about the slytherin with black lair and striking blue eyes.

———————————————————————————

Hey

So this was just a small chapter just to see how the trust between Regulus and Delilah has grown and how their small agreement is going on...

Anyways thank you for 1,23k!! I love you all so much and I'm thankful for your support!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!