Chapter 10: The Lover's Path

Start from the beginning

With one arm leaning against the bed, and another behind her, he arched his torso backwards, bringing her with him; she submitted to his might. He unhooked her bra, fully revealing what craved to be touched by naked skin. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her soft orbs against the firmness of his.

He gripped her skirt stoutly, smitten by what was pressed against him. He shifted his torso forwards, forcing both of them back to the sheets. He rubbed his bulge against her entrance abrasively; her legs stiffen as she felt its hardness. She lifted her legs high up the air, offering whatever clothing guarded her chastity.

He rashly unbuttoned her skirt, slid it out a determined path, and threw it towards the floor. Only one garment was left, one.

He avidly looked at her as her hands traversed and gripped the sides of her panties, intending to remove any obscuration left. She looked at the side in her frail attempt of hiding her frantically blushing face. She slowly slid her panties across a pinkish and plump path-her thighs, her knees, her calf, her heels, and her toes. It was perfect; it was alluring, enticing.

What she did was such an arousing spectacle that his animal thirsted intensely, wildly. His belt rattled as he madly attempted to remove any hindrance left: he wanted to enter, to feel her, to feel her wet and throbbing warmth.

She saw it. She sucked the air around her lips in anticipation before biting it shut: she wanted his entirety. All of it.

Their messy, wrinkled garments were now scattered on the floor. They were naked-skin-to-skin. He ran his fingertips across her thighs approaching her entrance. As his fingers neared, it merely glided over, amplifying her yearning. From her abdomen, he did it again-fingertips approaching her entrance, only to glide over it. She was shifting, wriggling intensely, begging for its invasion.

"Ah!" she moaned as she felt his firm hand rested nearest to her entrance. She joined her thighs, not allowing his hand any form of escape. She squeezed harder, and harder, and pushed hers towards the trapped hand, inviting.

He slid his fingers in. His thumb circled and pressed, and the remaining shifted and thrust rhythmically like a pianist in a hall. It didn't take long...she came, time after time. And another, and another. Her moans, diffused with erotic pleasure repeated, again and again, and again like the ticks and the tocks of a clock. It wasn't enough-she wanted more of him.

They reached the best of chapters in their adventurous journey: she raised her legs on top of his shoulders, their fingers intertwined, and slowly...he entered.

"Ah-aaaaahhh~!!"

She let out the best of her moans; it was music so alluring, so enticing, so...encouraging. He was in her deepest depths, struggling to quench his thirst as he waited for her to recover. He then felt the nails traversing across the definitions of his back. He looked at her face, and read what she wanted.

Her moans continued: he thrust deep in her narrow warmth. She felt such a pleasurable, wild invasion. They continued moving in such a beastly manner-He moved back and forth, synchronous to hers and her moans; her nails dug deep into his back, forming marks, claiming him as hers; the beddings became crinkled and creased, struggling to support their lustful adventures. Soon after...they felt the pinnacle of pleasures.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-Aaaaaaaahhhh~!!!"

And it certainly wasn't the last....

⟡ ⟡ ⟡

May 1st, in Ayanokouji's dorm room. Sometime in the night.

"Kei."

"..." She couldn't speak, her face was flushed red: her mind and her body were still stuck in the formerly unknown-world.

Sensing her shyness, he straightforwardly mentioned what he wanted to say-"Don't give up."

"Huh?" She couldn't understand what he meant.

"Do you think they'd let someone like me roam around places?"

"What do you..."

She stared at his eyes, and slowly, she understood. A word reverberated within her mind as she was reminded of his response way back near the time she entered his room-'Nothing'. He won't do anything. And now, based on what he's saying...

"No!" she yelled: she felt something cracked within her loving heart. After everything they'd been through. After all the feelings and cravings she felt.

"No! No! No!" she continued before she faltered and leaned against his chest as she rushed towards him. Weakly, she muttered, "No..."

Time and timing were such cruel entities-Knock! Knock! Knock!-three knocks were heard. But her mind was blank-just before the knocks, Ayanokouji's lips claimed hers, fully intending to empty her mind.

Stop...playing with my heart like this...

She weakened further and further, and so he guided her towards the couch. He then walked away...

Click!-the distinct sound of the knob of the door resonated. She was brought back to reality; her energy came back, rushing forth to every speck of her being. She sprung up, looking for him. 'The door'-she saw him near the door. And his hand...

"No!" she yelled the same word she said earlier as she darted towards his figure opening the door. When the door was half-open, she gripped his sleeve, resolved to not let him go. Then, the door fully opened.

Armed men, were in front of them. The man on front stood out: he was carrying a rigid handcuff with a stern face that looked too forced.

He noticed the handcuff and pieced it all together. He then offered his hands, in unison with someone's implores.

"No!"

Author's Note:

💔💔💔

In the next chapter, we'll probably be diving deeper into Horn-iachooo! *clears throat* Ayanokouji's mind.