03 : 𝖣𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖦𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖶𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀

[🌁]

It's the weekend! Y/N decided to take Taehyun on tour around the city. Take it as their first date, really. The lad was more than glad to accompany her in the outside world. Not only would he get to make memories, he'd also get to know the hood she's at.

"Taehyun?" Y/N popped her head to the doorway; they share the same room. "Still not done checking yourself out?"

Taehyun, who had been standing in front of the mirror for 20 minutes, grimaced. He kept on plaiding his sweater straight; it was one Y/N knitted for him. He also made a fuss about how one strand of his hair wouldn't lay flat like the others.

"It annoys me!" He whined like a child, plucking the strand off. "Ow!"

"Well, that's life. I mean, look at the nest I have on my head." She snickered, pointing to her hair. "Yours can't be much worse."

"But you look amazing."

"Why, thank you." She stood by the mirror. "At least my dress isn't that long today."

"So, where are we going?" He clapped his hands as they exited the apartment. "I wonder how many places there is for us to explore. I don't mind visiting a few. I just really want to spend another day with you."

"You're spending the rest of your life with me." She joked. "Unless you want to leave, then I guess no."

Taehyun took her hand on his and intertwined their fingers. "Why would I want to leave? Without you I'd be pointless, Y/N."

She bit her lower lip, face turning bright pink. Knowing the fact that he was only as sweet as a candy man because she made him that way, she still couldn't help but to get the butterflies. Taehyun was extremely talkative, tirelessly telling her how much he admires her, the random words of affirmation, and a few questions about things and sorts. It was new to her. She never had met a person so immersed and interested about herself. Because there's nothing to fantasize in the first place, she believed.

"You mentioned a day ago that you like corndogs!" He chirped as they trod the sidewalk. "I want to know how it tastes like!"

"Like regular hotdog but with crunch."

He tilted his head. "That's it?"

"Well, yeah." She pulled him to a food stall. "But it's so good. I guarantee you."

An old man took a look at them behind the glass. He was the vendor; busy frying corndogs in deep oil. Sizzles and the aroma of the freshly cooked food filled the air. Y/N and Taehyun's stomachs lurched, considering it has been hours since breakfast.