A masquerade?!

One normal day in the agency. Everyone is already out for lunch while atsushi...was just trying to finish his report so he can leave then he heard the door creak open, "Hey Atsushi-kun!! Want to grab something to eat with me!" The white haired boy sighed.."Can't cuz I'm working on my report" Dazai started to frown "Aw c'mon you work to much lately, you are starting to act like kunikida" Then they hear the door slam open "What did you say about me!! You suicidal maniac!!" Dazai started to look at the white haired boy then started patting his head and turned to kunikida " Oh nothing much, we were talking about how much of a hard-worker y- Eugh-" Dazai was smacked on the head by kunikida "Just shut up you idiot, you are giving me a headache" he sighed "I came here to tell you guys that we might have a masquerade party for the president's friend's daughter" Dazai looked happy. "A masquerade? Sounds fun!" Then he turns to atsushi " Atsushi-kun! Want to go shopping with me!" He looked at the computer then him and puts his hand behind his neck "um....I'm kind of busy rn but you can go with without me.." dazai starts to pout and sighs "Ok then..." He gets up and starts to leave "Well see you tomorrow then.." then leaves.

~💖~

Thank for reading!^^ See you next chapter!

Published: 2/26/2021