The second cop steps forward lifting the dead mass off the pavement and taking him to the back of the cop car. Jackson lowers his hands walking over to Cassie putting his hands on her shoulders. The first cop looking down at the woman in front of him. 

"I will still need you to come down to the station to file the report miss.."

"Cassie, Cassie Lyndel."

He nods his head gesturing to his own cop car. Cassie turns to look at Jackson silently asking for him to come. "Ms. Lyndel, if you would like you can follow me with your colleague."

She turns her attention back to the cop nodding her head. He tips his head and walks back to his car. Jackson throws his arm over Cassie's shoulder tucking her to his side and guiding her back to the car. He helps her in before glancing at the cop who is now sitting in his own car. He gives him a nod before climbing in the driver seat. The cop cars pull out with the siren's now turned off. It was a quick drive to the station. They get out of the car heading in as they see Landon is now coming to yelling as they pull him through the police station. Jackson and Cassie following the first cop to a desk where she sits down silently still hearing Landon screaming as he is dragged into a different area. 

"Ms. Lyndel-"

"Cassie please" she pleads not wanting to be linked to her mother in any fashion. The cop looks to her for a moment before nodding. 

"Cassie... Can you tell me what all occurred tonight."

She took a deep breath before replaying the incidents that occurred tonight from the show to his arrival at her home. The cop was recording it and interjected to ask Jackson questions when needed. The cop then had to ask about the recording and what was said. Cassie could barely get it out talking about their past relationship. The officer's jaw was clenched by the end of the conversation. He nodded his head and Jackson could see how angered he was. Cassie was clutching his hand with all her might and he felt sorry for all she had been through before his arrival. It is absolutely disgusting what Landon had done to her and he at this point wished he could pummel him all over again. 

"Thank you Ms. Ly- Cassie... Thank you Cassie." She lifts her teary eyes to him and finds him giving her a reassuring smile. She nods her head trying to smile slightly. "It was very smart to record that."

"Thank you" her words a mere whisper. 

"You are free to go, we will call-"

"Can I see him for a moment?" Both the officer and Jackson's eyes snap to Cassie. She continues looking to him. 

"Cassie I don't think that's-"

"It will only be a moment..." 

The officer looks to her seeing her desperate eyes. A long sigh escaping him as he nods giving into the distressed beauty. She gives a tight lip smile standing up. The officer gestures for her to follow him and Jackson is quick to follow. Many eyes look to her recognizing her as she walks by. She keeps her eyes forward trying to keep her composure as they walk back to a room with the word INTEROGATION printed on it. 

The cop opens the door and walks in followed by Cassie and then Jackson. Sitting in the chair with his hands handcuffed behind his back is Landon. His shirt covered red, with his head swollen and blood still everywhere. One of his eyes blood shot from where a punched landed. He looks up hearing the door open and glares finding Cassie and Jackson stepping in. 

"Oh great, the whole fan club is here!" He says overexaggerating before turning to the cop. "I want to file a lawsuit against that man. He hit me for no re-"

"Shut up" The officer says deadly. 

Jackson had to hold back his smirk watching as Landon's mouth fell open. "You can't talk to me like that! I demand-"