Chapter 14: Diary

Start from the beginning

Time-skip to 6 years later

6 years old. When I finally got control over my powers. Being gifted with the six eyes and my domain expansion is pretty amazing.

I especially like my sixth eyes.

Despite still being a child, I trained 3 times a week.

I have set my priorities straight;
-To be the strongest jujutsu sorcerer in the world
-Protect the one I love.

Because I couldn't protect Princess Astra...

And I wanna die.

Time-skip (12 years old)

I can finally control my sixth eye vision. Technically, I can sneak peek some of 🍑🍉 but I'll stay loyal to Princess Astra.

Not because I can only vision half the world.

Also, kids AND teachers in my school would compliment my eyes. I hate them. My eyes remind me of my trauma with Princess Astra.

Also, I wanna die.

.*•Time-skip (16 years old)

I can finally see the whole world with my sixth eyes!!
Now I just need to try and find Princess Astra's soul.

Or someone I feel familiar with...

Also, every girl in my school has a crush on me. Every time they try to get my attention, I just avoid them.

Staying loyal to Princess Astra.

They think my eyes are beautiful. Everyone thinks that. So I started to wear a blindfold. Helps people to shut up and calms me down.

Did I mention? I WANNA DIE.

.*•Time-skip (21 years old)

Still can't find Princess Astra. But there's a new sensei. She's accompanying Megumi, or he is accompanying her. I can't really tell.

But she's kinda cute- STAYING LOYAL TO PRINCESS ASTRA.

I still wanna die.

March 5th 20XX

Talked to her yesterday, she gives me a certain feeling. I can't tell.

Her name is y/n. She's from the Aoki clan. She's (your height). And she has an IQ of 213. Sounds very familiar...

Could she be?- STAYING LOYAL TO PRINCESS ASTRA.

Met this boy. His name is Itadori.

Someone kill me already.

March 6th 20XX

Sukuna, aka, itadori. Itadori's his vessel.

I hate how clingy he is to y/n. Makes me wanna kill him, but I can't.

Hung out with y/n for awhile while the kids exorcised the cursed spirits. It would be cool if Megumi could... step back and leave both of us alone...