Chapter 5: Yu Shimamura The Reporter- I

Start from the beginning

"Nngghh!" Izuku groaned when she saw her tits exposed and Yu smirked at this and felt great pride in her actions. Somehow seeing the boy smiled at her after seeing her tits made her happy, she then raised herself up enough to wrap them around the shaft of his dick.

"So...so big...!" She gasped in excitement and looked up at Izuku as she started swiftly pumping her tits up and down his length making it throb with stimulation. He groaned and panted hotly in pleasure as he felt those doughy orbs squish against his meat. Sure, she may have not much on Nana or his mother and Mitsuki, but this woman was all business and determined to please him as much as possible. He wondered if it had anything with to do with this Quirk, the one that strange man gave him before being apprehended. He knew enough that it sparked a sense of loyalty and sexual longing from anyone that makes skin contact, but nothing more than that.

'I will control this! I'll make it work for me and not let slip-ups like this can't happen- ohh that feels good!' Izuku interrupted his train of thought as he felt her squeeze her mounds tightly together around his shaft.

Yu Shimamura then dipped her head downward swallowing the head of his dick in past her lips making soft slurping noises as she bobbed her head back and forth on it.

"Mmmnnghh!~" She hummed wetly inside her throat vibrating her lips around Izuku's cock. She continued squeezing her breasts up and down on his meat making it throb even more the longer she continued.

'Wasn't this supposed to be a quickie? People are outside, they could see us if anyone got curious!' Izuku thought feeling some slight sense of panic when he turned his head to the monitors to see Mount Lady strutting another sexy pose for the cameras. This made him harder and caused his length to engorge even more inside of Yu's mouth. 'Heh, that hero really has no shame in posing for everybody. I wonder is she likes the attention more than the heroing.'

Noticing his attention slip form her actions Yu decided to remove her breasts and prepare her gag reflex for what came next. She braced herself and burrowed her face into Izuku's lap taking his entire meat into her throat making him moan hotly in utmost pleasure.

"Uunnhh!~" He growled out and reached down to hug her face into his crotch seeing her wiggle it even more into his pelvis. She slurped on his dick hungrily and felt her mouth was barely able to contain it, regardless, Yu started bobbing back her head in deepthroat action. Izuku was a flux with pleasurable sensations, he felt her throat muscles clenched tightly around his shaft as she swallowed it up repeatedly with great effort.

She continued this for several minutes working her face even faster by the moment into the boy's waist, Izuku grabbed the sides of her head holding her steady as he pushed his cock repeatedly into her mouth. Yu just sucked it up and lathered her tongue erotically over everything and everywhere, it actually amazed him just good she was at this.

"Hmmm, mmh mh mh mh mh mhhhhm!~" She hummed with eyes dripping with lust and adoration as they peered up at Izuku's face. Her tongue coiled around his shaft a few more times before feeling Izuku groan loudly signaling he was ready to come, but at the last minute the female reporter pulled her lips off with a loud smack of wetness.

Her mouth was completely off of Izuku's dick now as she pulled her head away from his waist and stood up on her feet. He was left leaning against the control panel panting and wondering why she stopped, but then he saw that Yu placed her hands against another side of the van room and spread her legs apart after hiking up her skirt. He saw her white lace panties hugging her supple buttocks after she pulled her pants down.

"I'll finish you off orally later, kiddo, right now I just want you to service then plunder this right here.Please? I've never known what I needed in life until I received it right now." She purred licking her lips erotically as she wiggled her buttocks at Izuku.