: "Good morning."

Okay, I am in the middle of a oneshot on my Kaito x Pregame Kaito- But I was playing something, while listening to music, and I had this cute idea over a cute morning between the detective and his fanboy boyfriend. Also, this is sort of 'post game' Shuichi x pregame Shuichi, because it does not happen during the game. Without further ado enjoy~!

Okay, so basically I headcanon that Shuichi (both pregame and in game) easily forget stuff. It's why if you've roleplayed Shuichi x pregame Shuichi with me, pregame Shuichi has a big fascination with cameras and writing stuff down. It's because he can't remember much. It's also good for him, because this is how their mornings go:

Pregame Shuichi is making some coffee (or tea) for himself, then Shuichi goes into the kitchen, where pregame Shuichi is, to make coffee. Seeing his fanboy boyfriend, he goes behind him, wraps his arms around him and kisses his cheek, then goes to make himself coffee, he goes to his room, because he didn't have anything to do that day, not having memory that he kissed his boyfriend. So he starts walking back to the kitchen, and does exactly what he did before, but planting even more kisses, apologizing for "forgetting" to kiss him that morning. With his boyfriend smiling and blushing.

I thought this was pretty wholesome- I'm sorry I just- I love these two so much- Also if you are from my pregame Kaito x Kaito story, I promise I'm working as hard as I can to get out a oneshot! Also- I might make Kaede x pregame Kaede and a Kokichi x pregame Kokichi- If you guys want me to. Those four ships (Shuichi x Pregame Shuichi, Kaito x Pregame Kaito, Kaede x Pregame Kaede, and Kokichi x Pregame Kokichi) are my absolute favorites.