"now, before we talk about the tournament against the school of heiankyo, there's some second years that I suppose only yūji, nobara, and junpei will be meeting", satoru chirped.

"second years?? how many?!", itadori excitedly asked.

"eh? only like four, except one of them is on a mission currently, so three", satoru replied.

"w-who are they?", yoshino asked, wondering if he'll also have to participate in the tournament even though he's even more inexperienced that itadori.

"well you'll have to wait and see!"

"oi, miko! where are we going now?", sukuna asked, to which he was only greeted with silence.

"hey! I'm talking to you", the demon growled, to which kiyo had made no attempt in speaking.

scowling, sukuna stood in front of the priestess, blocking her path each time as she tried to move to the other side.

the demon king grinned, snickering.

"what? still pissed about what had happened? I already got my punishment didn't I?", the male scoffed.

kiyo simply sighed.

"move", she demanded.

"oh, so now you decide to speak to me. how precious", sukuna taunted.

kiyo tried to bypass sukuna once more only for the male to block her path once more.

"seriously. what the fuck did I do wrong?"

silence.

sukuna clicked his tongue as he then decided to lean across a tree, sitting down as he refused to continue on the road.

"get up", kiyo commanded, to which sukuna had only yawned, closing his eyes as he seemed like he was about to take a nap.

"sukuna", kiyo called, to which the male had only ignored her.

the priestess walked off from the main road as she trudged onto the grass, kneeling so that she was eye level with the male.

"will you get up now?", kiyo asked, to which sukuna's eyes had slowly fluttered open before seeing the girl up close, making him back up only to realize that he couldn't as the was a literal tree behind him.

the male furrowed his brows.

"not until you fucking tell me why you're being a pain in the ass and ignoring me", sukuna spat.

kiyo softly sighed. "yoshino could've gotten hurt, or even worse, died".

"so?"

"he's innocent. he was being deceived by mahito. and for him to be involved in this...was unnecessary. you can try and kill me, but please do not drag others in on your plan. it's low, even for you", kiyo stated, to which sukuna's face had contorted into a mixture of anger and offensiveness.