Levi snatched her hair by the back of her head making her look up at him. "Let me make it perfectly clear then brat, the way I punish you is only our business.....Sometimes I like to get creative," Levi confessed.

He hadn't done that to anyone else before, but for some reason Novia triggered something inside that made him want to try a new approach.

He spoke again, "Also...don't act like you didn't have the time of your life. I know you secretly want more of it."

Novia's stomach twisted into knots as she said nothing, she was torn by her feelings... A part of her did thrive when being defiled like that by Levi while the other part loathed it because of how she felt after. The feeling of regret would settle in.

"Yeah... I'll take your silence as validation.. just know you're definitely not going to be forgiven easily..." He swung his leg kicking Novia in the face as blood came out of her mouth.

"How do you expect me to make it up to you then?!" She said slowly trying to move her aching body to sit up again.

"Well first you can start by ridding yourself of your uncleanliness. You know I hate dirty things. Then another time, perhaps when your least expecting it, we can discuss how else you can make it up." Levi said trying to think of ways to scare her even more than she already was.

He decided he didn't want to discuss Jaegar with her anymore. To Levi, Novia was his play thing, nothing more. But also, he didn't want to share her either.

Eren was stirring up a dangerous game and the more Levi thought about it, the more tempted he was to play.

.........

Over the next couple of days Novia was stuck in the same cycle; training, stables, eat in her cell, sleep. The mission day was upon them.

The captain even decided to put her on cleaning the out houses too as a last minute punishment and if they weren't pristine to his liking she would have to to them all over again.

He said he still had more coming...

Novia was currently standing in the stables raking up the horse's messes when she heard someone approaching her. They sounded like they had something in their hands too.

"Hey Novia! Look what I brought for you!!" It was Sasha.

She had her cheeks stuffed with what Novia assumed to be a potato like always and saw that Sasha had another in her hands gesturing for Novia to take it. She accepted the thoughtful gesture by grabbing it.

"Aww Sasha, thanks you didn't have to do this. For real."

"You look like you could use one, after all you are raking feces right now." She laughed making a fake gagging noise.

Novia thought Sasha's gesture was a wholesome one. She didn't have to share her potatos with her, but she did it out of the kindness of her heart and Novia appreciated it.

"Hey, if you see Ymir can you please just tell her that I'm sorry and that I'll explain later, she'll know what I'm talking about."

"Yeah of course I will, when are you finally off the hook of this?" Sasha asked.

"I honestly would like to know that question myself." Novia sarcastically laughed as she wiped the sweat off her forehead, trying to move her hair out of the way.

"Oof, I'm not even going to ask what you did...I just know it involved Eren, but don't worry I wont judge or probe you about it. I break the rules all the time, sneaking food to my room and what not."

"I know you would never judge me." Novia replied closing her eyes for a second longer to show she was being genuine.

She knew she could trust Sasha one hundred percent, she was just was worried about Levi finding out and didn't want to put Sasha in a position where she could potentially be reprimanded for just knowing too much....or worse.

"Well just know whenever you are finished with all of this nonsense come take a night off and hangout with Me, Connie, and Jean. We miss you."

Sasha emphasized her tone on the last part to show she truly meant those words. Even though it had been awhile since her and Novia have interacted she cherished all the moments they had.

During these times, it was important remember that.

"How could I ever deny that offer." Novia smiled.

..........

A tribute to my potato queen. I'll miss you <3

Hope y'all enjoyed:)