I make my way towards the table he is sitting on. His eyes stay on me the entire time I do. I finally reach his table and stand in front of it. The moment I do he stands up. "Amelia? If I am not wrong." He says with hesitation. It's clear the dude doesn't know how I look. "Yep, you got it right. And you must be the great Jackson Henderson." I say back as I look at him. He chuckles but doesn't say anything.

He brings his hand out, for a handshake I presume and I stare at his large hand before looking up at him. I examine him up and down looking between him and his hand. His hair is the same shade of brown as mine, only there are a few white hair in them, but you can hardly see them. He has a few wrinkles around his eyes and with the smile he had on right now made his eyes wrinkle more. His jaw was sharp and he didn't seem to have shaved for a few days since he had a small beard, but it wasn't too dark. He was also wearing a dark blue suit, almost back which signalled he might have come here from a meeting or his office. What caught my eye was a gold Rolex on his left wrist, that he had out for me to shake right now.

I hesitantly took his hand and shook it for a few seconds before removing me. "Take a seat Amelia." He says professionally as he points to the seat behind me. I nod and sit down in my seat and I see him do the same.

"So Amelia, tell me about yourself." He says as he places his elbows on the table. I swear I have never been this uncomfortable in my entire life. "Um.. There is really nothing about me." I say as I shift awkwardly in my seat. I see him sigh and look down before looking back at me. "Look Amelia, I know we don't have the best relationship and that's what I want to solve. I want to get to know you better and be the father I should have been. I know I have not been present for the past 18 or so years of your life and I know you might never forgive me for that. I was a coward, but I still tried my best to help you as much as I could and I promise to do so." He says softly as he places his hands on top of mine.

"What do you mean you helped me? As far as I know you left my mom when you figured out she was pregnant. You paid my mom to keep me a secret since you were so goddamn embarrassed of me. I don't even know why I came to meet you, you are a freaking coward and bastard who is the reason why I don't only have a father but also a mother." I spat as I removed my hand away from his.

"W-what?" He says, seeming shocked. I huffed, "Stop acting innocent, do you know how it felt to see all the kids running around with their dad. Do you know how it felt when I saw other kids on their dads back getting piggy back rides? Hell, I didn't even know you were my father until I was 11. I hated you for what you did to my family, you broke us apart. I used to see images of you in newspapers, smiling with your family and it used to break me deep down but I pushed the feeling away. You have no idea what you have done Mr. Jackson Henderson, and I hate you for what you did to me and my mother!" I shouted, attracting attention from everyone in the cafe.

He looked around frantically at all the people around us who were staring at us with a shocked expression, one because it's the great Jackson Hnederson who is sitting here and two because of all the drama I have caused and I kinda exposed he was my father. "Amelia, calm down, you're attracting a lot of attention. I know you have the full rights to hate me but listen to my side of the story Amelia, you have misunderstood the entire story. Just listen to me once. Please." He says in a soft voice and a pleading look in his eyes.

I looked at him in confusion. Misunderstood? What does he mean by that? "What?" I ask, confused. He takes in a deep breath before looking around us at all the people. Everyone was now looking at us, more interested in our conversation than theirs. "I am sorry for the chaos. Now please mind your own business cause this a private conversation between two people. Thank you." My father said in the nicest tone possible but he also sounded threatening. Everyone's eyes widened and they looked away and they resumed their conversation.