two

"bye y/n! see you tomorrow!" your co-worker said as she waved to your direction and you waved back. you stretched your arm and started walking home.

as soon as you arrived, you typed the passcode and open the door, only to be met with darkness.

"jaehyun should be home by now" you walked to your shared bedroom and there he was, playing with his phone, again.

"oh, baby? you're home" he said, as soon as he saw your figure.

you nodded and lay on the bed as you closed your eyes.

jaehyun put his phone on the table and he went to the bathroom.

suddenly, he got a call from someone.

at first, you just ignored it, thinking maybe it was one of his colleague but the ringing wouldn't stop.

you got up and went to check his phone, checking the caller ID.

"babe?" you were shocked as why jaehyun saved the person's contact as babe. adding onto that, he also put the love emoji beside the name. and that made you more curious.

when jaehyun came out, you shoved the screen to his face. he looked at the screen and his face doesn't show any emotion. angry? worry? concern? no. just a blank face.

"why?" he said as he took his phone from your hand. you got more angry when he said that and you were ready to burst but you decided to stay calm.

"why? you ask me why? what is that? who is that?"

"she's just one of my colleague" he answered calmly.

"why would you save her name as babe? babe is her name? on top of that, why did you put the love emoji beside her name?"

"she's the one who saved it like that"

"why don't you change it then?"

"I'm too lazy"

"that's not an excuse. change it now" you told him angrily.

"next time, I'm tired" he replied.

"change. it. now." this time, you raised your voice slightly at him.

"can you please stop?! I'm tired, y/n, please!" he shouted.

oh my god. this is getting heavy.

"just change the name! then, I will stop!"

"next time I will! now, please!"

"or is she your another girlfriend now? if not, then why won't you change her contact name? are you tired with me already? if you are then, just tell me! no need to be with this bitch and cheat behind my back!" you spat to him.

angrily, he slap you on the cheek hardly, to the point your cheek became red.

shocked, you looked at him and touched your cheek that he slapped just now.

you have gotten into a few argument with him past this week, but he had never slapped you or shouted at you before.

"don't ever call sohee a bitch! and we won't end this relationship before I do! understand?!" he said.

you nodded weakly, unable to speak with your still shocking state.

"now get out from this room, I want peace. you can sleep on the couch or wherever you want. I don't care" he said before pushing you out of the room, locking the door after.

you sat on the couch, as you cried your heart out. you searched for your phone and opened your chat with san.

Sannie🌞

sannie?

- yes??

can you come and pick me up?

- okay but why?

we just got into an argument. again.

- shit
- are you okay?

he shouted and slapped me

- fck okay I'm coming
- stay safe
- I'll be there

you patiently wait for san, still in your crying state as you tried to calm down.

when san arrived, you opened the door, and at the same time jaehyun came out of the room.

san went straight to jaehyun and punched him in the face.

"san!" you went to stopped him but it was useless. he kept on punching jaehyun until his knuckles bleed. but jaehyun didn't even stop him or try to fight him back.

"san, stop! he's already unconscious!" with that, he stopped and took a glance at your boyfriend who's already unconscious, thanks to san.

"let's go" he said, taking your bag and grabbing your wrist as he walked to the lift, not forgetting to close the door.

he pulled you to his bike and told you to hop on. you followed his order as you wore the helmet that he gave you and carefully got on his bike as he did the same after wearing his helmet.

"keep your arms around my waist, I'm gonna go fast" he said.

you clutched at the hem of his jacket, not really wrapping your arms around his waist.

san, who was not satisfied with your action, grabbed both of your arms and wrapped them around his waist tightly.

his action made you blush slightly and luckily, you were behind him or else he would notice it.

with that, he drove away from the apartment and to somewhere else.