one

"how's your new house?" you asked san as he shrugged his shoulders before answering.

"not bad. I mean it's not the same as I expected but still they are not bad"

you nodded, taking a sip of your coffee.

"how's you and jaehyun?"

you sighed before answering,

"we argue again yesterday, but it's okay. nothing big happen"

suddenly you got a message from someone.

taking out your phone, you checked them and it was from your boyfriend, jaehyun.

Boyfie❤

- babe, are you at home right now?

no, I'm outside right now. why?

- let's go on a date
- I'll be home around 6 pm
- and don't foget to wear
something nice

sure, babe
see you later

"who are you texting with?" san asked, the curiosity was killing him.

"it's jaehyun. I'm sorry sannie, but I need to go now" you bid goodbye to san as you walked out from the cafe and went home.

when you were on a date with jaehyun, you can't help but notice that jaehyun never pay attention to you and his eyes were glued to his phone. he didn't even bother to ask about your day or if something's bothering you.

actually, it's always been like this for the past week. the way he talked to you, the way he reacted to anything you said, it looks like he doesn't have any interest in you anymore. whenever you guys are watching a movie together, he always had his eyes glued to the phone. when you asked him or tried to see who is he texting with, he would always shrugged it off, saying it was no one.

you were very frustrated about this to the point, you got into an argument with him. but it got settled down by him saying and made a promise that he won't do it again.

yet, here he was, doing it like the promise was nothing, like you weren't there in front of him.

"jaehyun... eat your food. they're getting colder" you spoke, making him looked at you and back at his phone again.

"okay, wait" he replied.

you sighed and looked around you, where there's also another pair of couple, being in love with each other and act the way any couple would.

and here you are with your boyfriend.

suddenly, jaehyun got up of the chair and looked at you, before saying,

"let's go home, I'm full already"

you didn't even touch your food...

both you and jaehyun walked to his car as he drove to your shared apartment.

overall, today was the same as before.