14 - Beauty goes by the name of Miya Atsumu

KIYOOMI SAKUSA's Journal

Day 14 - Beauty goes by the name of Miya Atsumu

Apparently the things I take for granted come right back around to punch me square in the face.

Earlier today.

I stopped breathing, my body went so numb to the point where I couldn't move anything. I was drowning in the silence. His words replayed in my head— time and time again.

You like me don't you? The smallest sentences can have such big affects on someone, it's truly fascinating yet so deeply petrifying. "I-I don't know.." Were the only things that came out my mouth beside the obvious gulps I tried so hard to hide.

The look on the blonde's face faltered— he appeared to be far more interested in this than I imagined. "How do you feel when you're around me?" A nice thin smirk widened across his face, his body language was alternating from curiosity and glumness and he squirmed around a lot like there was a branding iron pinching into every crook of his skin.

It was like my brain was stuttering, fumbling for a response I didn't have the guts to voice. "Comfy and weird inside— I like the way it feels." I shyly giggle with one of the biggest flushes of red on my face. I put my right palm under my chin and let my fingers cover my nervous smile.

I saw him incline forward as he stood up from his chair with his hand out. "Why don't we go for a walk?"

- yall hold on tight the end is near 😼💃💃

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

- yall hold on tight the end is near 😼💃💃