The Snake(One Direction)

It's December 25, six days before the awaited New Year. Harry and Zayn have been enjoying their school vacation so far and they already bought presents for each other, secretly of course, and for their beloved father. It's snowing outside and how else would you enjoy it than sitting on the sofa in front of the fireplace, drinking hot cocoa. The brothers have recently finished renovating their apartment for the arrival of their father on the first of January. And now it's just time for relax.

~*~

9:34pm

"I'm bored. Turn on the tv", Zayn slowly puts his cup down on the table as he turns around and orders Harry.

"You're not the boss of me. Do it yourself", Harry rolled his eyes and continued drinking. Zayn looked at him, looking surprised, giving him the O expression. Harry is being a prick.

          Zayn forced himself to stand up, hesitatingly, while looking at Harry angrily. Harry just raised his eyebrow and let out his tongue. Why is he being a big, fat, childish prick? But Zayn, hesitatingly clicked the power button, and hesitatingly started picking out channels.

"Boring. Boring. Boring. Boring. Seen it. Boring. Boring. Overrated. Boring. Boring. Seen it. Seen it. Too last season. Boring. Boring. YES THE FASHION CHANNEL!!", he jumped to his seat. Harry watched the show, and seconds after he moved his head to the back of his seat, feeling uncomfortable. "Since when did you get excited about make up, skirts and mascaras? It's boring and too girly", said Harry. Zayn, of course, turned around and cringed at him. "I care about women's issues. If you got a problem with that, there's the door", he points at the door, " get your butt off your seat and get out of here". The two are practically being rude to each other. What pricks. "I love you", Harry tilted his head and smiled. "I hate you too", Zayn tilted his head and smiled too.

~*~

10:45pm, the boys are on their beds getting ready to sleep. Zayn is covered with his blanket and Harry pulled the lamp switch to turn it off.

          As they were sleeping, Harry is feeling so uncomfortable he had to sleep in the living room. There, he kept on turning around, putting his hands on different locations, turning his pillow upside down, putting his foot on top of another, until he finally figured out his sleeping position. He snorted..... snorted loudly, while his body scattered all around the sofa. He's like a life size, male-doll thrown on a plastic couch.

          As he snorts and rubs his nose carelessly while asleep, the door from the kitchen squeaks, and moves millimeter by millimeter every half a second. The squeak was really loud and Harry could've heard it, but Zayn, who is locked in the bedroom. So it continously squeaks, and after it was half open wide, the cold air blew inside the apartment, which is from the terrace just beside the tv. Harry's feeling cold and his body automatically picked up all the pillows and used it to cover himself. Moments after, a shadow of a person started walking towards the living room. On the wall, you can see him tip-toe walking. He's walking towards Harry silently, planning on doing something. He tip-toed, and carefully pulled his head. He then put some kind of necklace on his neck and locked it. But to his surprise, Harry heard the lock and almost opened his eyes. The man got really surprised and accidentally threw his head down. Harry eventually woke up but..... the man was nowhere to be seen. Harry stood up and started looking for someone. He went inside their bedroom and saw Zayn, sleeping merrily and managed not to wake him up. He checked out the bathroom and the kitchen but there's still no one. He's actually feeling nervous about this like, 'What if I'm being haunted?'

"Maybe it was just a dream", he jumps right on the sofa and goes back to sleep. Who could that guy be?

~*~