Bakugo x Vigilante Reader

Y/N POV

My name is y/n. I'm a vigilante. I almost got into UA but I still failed. I thought I would still be a hero, even if I'm not a professional. I patrol every night in this city, hoping to fight crime. Well, what am I doing right now then? I'm chasing a man who robbed a bank. I cornered him in an alleyway. He pointed his gun at me. "S-stay back. I will shot if you come any closer!" he spoke in a scared voice. I take a step closer. My mask covered my face, making me look even more intimidating. BANG! He shot the bullet towards me, but I stopped it with my quirk. Water Manipulation. I caught it in the water, then let it drop to the ground. "One last chance. Put the bag down," I said taking another step forward. He tried to shoot me again, but I dodged it. I used my quirk to trip him. He fell to the ground with a thud. He pointed his gun at me again and shot. Again, I caught it with my quirk. "Didn't you learn the first time?" I cooed. A kicked the gun out his hand and shot the bad away with the water. "Oi! Stop right there!" I heard someone yell. I looked behind me to see a boy with spikey blonde hair and what looked like blood-red eyes. "Shit" I mumbled. I can't be caught by pro-heroes or their trainees. I grabbed the bag of money and tossed the bag to him. "Here. I believe this belongs to the bank. And this man belongs to a prison," I said picking up the man and tossing him towards the blonde. I heard someone else coming. "Bakugo!" they yelled. I looked back at him. "Guess that's my cue to leave. See ya around blondie," I said climbing up the brick wall to the roof.

Bakugo POV

What the hell? I looked up at her fleeing. I looked at my mentor and told him to take the criminal for me. I used my quirk to blast myself onto the roof. I saw her jumping from roof to roof. "I need to catch up to her," I spoke to myself. I started running after her. She was fast. I blasted myself forward with a few explosions. "Oi!" I yelled. She glanced back for a second but kept running. "Stop!" She seemed to look at a lake just by the city (I know this isn't in the anime but they're in a city that does.) She turned and ran as fast as she could jumping off the roof towards the body of water. She got into a diving position in mid-air and landed with a splash. Why did she dive in? I ran to where she jumped and jumped myself. I stopped myself with my explosions and landed safely on the ground. She came out of the water breathing in the air. I guess she didn't think I followed her because she took off her mask. Now that I had a better look at her, she had (e/c) and (h/c). I guess her quirk was water manipulation because she used the water to help pull herself out. "Damn it. Now I'm soaked," she mumbled to herself. "Oi," I said walking up to her. She jumped and put her mask on quickly. She started to run away but I grabbed her wrist. She quickly whipped her head around and tried to punch me but I grabbed her fist. "Stop trying to run damn it," I yelled starting to get mad. She started struggling to get out of my grasp. "Let me go! Let me go!" She started yelling in panic. "I'm not gonna hurt you!" I yelled but she didn't stop struggling. "No! Let me go!" She yelled between choked sobs as she started breathing short breaths of air. My eyes widened as I realized she was having a panic attack. I let go of her hands and pulled her into a hug. I started rubbing circles onto her back trying my best to calm her down. She slowly stopped struggling and sobbing. After a while, she fell asleep in my arms. I can't just leave her here. I sighed. I guess I gotta take her to my dorm.

(Timeskip to the next day brought to you Chiaki playing video games~)

Y/N POV

My eyes fluttered open as I stared at the ceiling. I don't remember going to sleep. In fact, I don't even remember going home. What happened? "You're finally awake." I turned my head to where the voice came from. There stood the blonde boy from earlier. Bakugo I believe his name was. "Where am I?" I asked going to grab my mask but it wasn't there. "You're in my dorm. And your mask is on the table." I quickly grabbed my mask remembering everything that happened last night. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks so I hurriedly put my mask on. "Why am I here?" He started to walk towards me. "You passed out from exhaustion. I brought you here cause I don't know where you live dumbass." I nodded and stood up. "Thanks. But why didn't you turn me in?" I mumbled quietly. He shrugged. "Let me take you home," he spoke. "I'm Bakugo. Katsuki Bakugo." "Y/n Y/l/n."

"And that's how me and your father met," I finished my story. My two kids looked at me with excitement. My daughter d/n had Katsuki's blonde hair and my e/c while my son s/n had my h/c and Katsuki's blood-red eyes. "That was an amazing story!" s/n yelled. "I hope I have a romantic love life like that when I get big!" d/n yelled. "Don't worry. You will find that special someone," I spoke with a smile. "Yeah," my husband Katsuki spoke from the doorway. "Welcome home," I said with a smile.

~End~

A/N - Sorry that I don't update more often. Suggest what you want and I'll write it. :)Y/N POV