24🍋

sexual content warning!!!

sachi has always been the one initiating the first move. meshing her lips to his. breathlessly moaning as she felt him press unto her.

her tongue swept against his lips, pulling a bit with her teeth.

grabbing her waist he pulled her up, humping unto her. in a swift movement her cropped shirt was already off as his lips left hers.

he twirled the string of her yellow bikini around his finger before pulling gently.

her back arched feeling him continue to rub against her cunt as she let out lewd breathes, head falling back as she gripped his hair.

her buds were in view as chishiya removed her bra. a soft moan escapes her mouth as she felt him latch his tongue around his, swirling and biting gently pulling.

her sex was throbbing already wanting the feeling of him inside her as he continued to tease her.

slender fingers pulled her last piece of clothing of before she whined feeling two fingers enter her, knuckles resting inside her, rubbing her insides as it thrusts inside her.

"s-shuntarou.." she moaned out as pleasure filled her senses.

his face left her skin, now hovering infront of her face, other hand on the head board of his bed, just on top of her head, watching her.

the way her eyes slightly rolled back as her lips parted. biting her bottom lip ever so often when she tried to muffle her moans.

her whines filled him as she began to move against his fingers, the steady pace of trusting was starting to fasten.

"chishiya-ni im. im close-" she mumbled against his ears as she gripped his hair and back.

her loudening moans hitched as she trembled when he felt him slow down.

the agonizing pace made her breathe shaky breathes, glaring daggers at the guy on top of her.

although her expression faltered as she whined beneath him. the torturous slow pleasure made her legs weak.

pulling his finger out he watched her in amusement as he started to rub his bare shaft on her wetness.

her grip on his shoulder tightens as she bites her lips in agonizing pleasure.

"just fucking screw me already" she breathed out as she connected eyes with him.

chishiya smiled in amusement as he slowly started to insert his shaft, savoring the feeling of her as she moaned softly.

but his pace was slow. a teasing slow pace.

and as much as he wanted to just ram into her already, the satisfaction of making her taste her own medicine was stopping him.

"chi.. chishiya" she threateningly said, though her face was anything but threatening at the moment.

"beg me" he whispered to her ears.

her eyes widened "screw you-" she hissed out, hitching as he harshly rammed one hard thrust into her.

shaky moans escaped her lips as he continues to thrust into her slowly, peppering kisses on her body as he awaited for her begs.

she was slowly losing her mind, the air was thick and hot as their body rocked slowly.

getting frustrated at her, he whispered. "just tell me the password"

"p-please" she whimpered out, losing her mind.

"wrong" he said stopping his movements as a smile arose his face seeing her frustrated face.

her eyes widened in realization. you've got to be kidding me.

"come on doll. don't be shy.. scream it" he whispered, slender fingers slowly grabbing her jaw.

this was a new side of him, and her hazy mind was making her face flush at his words.

"d-da.." she shakily start to whisper as he started to thrust in slowly again.

"what was that?" he mumbled as she started to moan.

his thrusts once again stopped and she lost her mind, "Daddy, please-" she moaned out.

and with those words chishiya leaned over her as his pace started to quicken rocking the bed as he screw her senseless.

kissing her whilst he grabbed her jaw he whispered, "good girl" .

she was a moaning mess. hands gripping the bedsheets, skin slapping was heard and her legs now thrown over his shoulders were shaking tremendously, toes curling.

"fuck- it feels g-good" she moaned out.

he was groaning in pleasure, he couldn't stop his hips from moving and all he had in mind was to fuck her senseless.

feeling a familiar knot about to snap inside him his finger travelled to her puffy clit, a circular motion pressed unto it.

the pleasure was unbearable and the knot inside her snapped but what made her moan out was the feeling of his warm seeds inside her.

both rode out of their highs, trembling as he pulled out.

she jolted feeling his fingers pushed his cum that were threatening to escape her entrance, back in.

trying to regain her breathing with her hazy mind, her eyebrows furrowed as she felt her legs being pulled to the side until she was laying on her front.

"w-wha?" she mumbled tiredly.

feeling him grip her hips, guiding it up until a familiar hard member poked her entrance.

her eyes widened in disbelief.

"c-chishiya-ni.."

chishiya smiled. "don't worry doll, after this you'll learn to play only twice- maybe even only once every night."

"but-"

"you understand?" he whispered, sending shivers down her spine.

"y-yes"

"good girl"

___________