Todoroki launched his flame towards Retakka made Retakka moved back bit.Mechamato,Gaia,Erza,Charlotte and Wendy shocked seeing Todoroki and Momo appearred.

"Momo san!Todoroki san"Wendy shocked.

Momo and Todoroki joined them.

"Why do you guys not escape"Lady Fuyuki was worrying lot.

"Its our duty to protect and defeat villain.Besides I owe lot from BBB"Todoroki furnanced on Retakka although he knew his attack was useless but this could buy the time.

Momo created gas gun and combined with Todoroki flame and it create more powerful furnance.Wendy without hesitation enchanted strenght spell to all of them.

BOOMM!!

They covered their eyes.Retakka laughed maniacly as he shield himself with his greyish hair.

Meanwhile...

"WHATTTTT!!!!!!RETAKKA RETURN!!!!AND YOU MADE ME RUN AWAYYY!!!MOTHER AND OTHERS FIGHT HIM!!!!"BBB was angry because he had to run away.

Juvia tried to calm him but it seem BBB was to mad after what he heard.Izuku tried to calm his brother but BBB wrath something else.Natsu grabbed BBB collar.

"LISTEN UP YOU BBB!YOUR MOTHER!YOUR FATHER WANT YOU TO SAFE!THEY DO THIS BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU!!!THATS PARENTS!THEY SACRIFICE FOR THEIR CHILD!..sorry for my rudeness BBB but we have no choice"Natsu said.

BBB stunned.Why everything must be end like this.Why the enemies always find him.He cried but Izuku hugged him

"Im here BBB"Izuku consoled his brother.

"Juvia,where are heading?"Natsu asked her.

"The Sacred Floating Island....thats our destination"Juvia said seriously.

"Why we should go there"Izuku asked her who cuddled BBB who slept due tired crying.

"To defeat Retakka once for all....beside its the way BBB return to his dimension for good."Juvia said.

"Chotto how we going there.We dont even know where is it"Natsu said to her.

Juvia then showed Portalbot to them.Yup she managed to take Portalbot before leaving.They surprised.Without hesitation
Juvia set up the coordinate to their destintion.

Portalbot launched the portal in front of them.Natsu then increased speed of boat and they entered into the portal.

They arrived at the other sea.They shocked minus Juvia saw floating island on the skies.BBB who awoke shocked as this reminded with floating island in his place.

BBB who awoke shocked as this reminded with floating island in his place

"What is this place!"BBB shocked.

"This the origin place of your elemental power.The island who were lived by 7 tribes thousands years ago.This island is a sacred place...your mom ask me to bring you here...its seem this day had came.Never think this too fast"Juvia said in serious.