THE CHOOSEN

Momo POV

Bakugou was declared as a champion for this Sport Festival.Look like he had proven that he would be number one in this sport festival.I was so glad and the funny was...Bakugou being cuffed on his mouth and hand as he cannot accept Izuku got Amato got third place.Seriously Bakugou sometiemes jealous with Amato.I looked at Amato who smiled as he being awarded medal by All Might.I realized that I acciddently said 8 elements in front my classmate.I was so carelss but luckilly they didnt take it seriously as they fascinated with Amato in Frostfire form.The. eight element that I just mentioned was

Darkness.

I noticed when I gave emergency helping on Amato after we brought hin out from USJ.He was nearly die due his fatal injured after fighting Nomu.I noticed his watch glitched into another symbol.I noticed everytime Amato used his quirk,his watch would show his element symbol.I guessed thats how his quirk work due his element quirk.That time I just stunned for a while as I saw the symbol of Darkness appeared on his watch.Amato seem didnt notice bout this but I could tell Darkness element kinda creepy..black mean death!.It seem his Darkness element not awaken yet...so I was so grateful lot.

I also noticed everytime Amato changed into another element..the whole thing change especially on his emotions.I guessed I had being influenced with Izuku but at least I didnt mutter like him.I was worrying if Amato awakened his Dark form.

"Earth to Momo"

I soom realized I daydreamed due thought bout Amato Darkness form.
It was Amato who looked at me in astonishement.

"Oh Amato..Congratulation for third place"I covered with my congratulation to Amato.

I sighed when Amato walked to his niisan.Yeah they were inseparable siblings.Always believe each others.I couldnt understand because I was only the child in my family.Jiro approached at me and told me that a woman wanted to meet me personally.She pointed to the woman.I gasped!.Lady Fuyuki-Toungue of God wanted to meet me!.

The audience started to walk out from the stadium and some took time to selfie with the students.So I decided to meet Lady Fuyuki.

3rd POV

"You are Momo Yaoyorozu right"Lady Fuyuki asked Momo.

Momo just nodded.She looked nervous bit.All rich and noble families knew who was she.She was the richest one in Japan.

"Very well..follow me.We have something to discuss"Lady Fuyuki said.

Momo just agreed as she followed Lady Fuyuki into a room where there were six people looked at her.They smiled.Momo afraid bit but she act normal as she guessed they were kind people.

"So Mrs.Yaoyorozu,I believe you are familiar with this"one of them showed recording camera to her.

Momo shocked.How they got that.That recording camera..was in her bedroom.

"Where did you get that"Momo asked them in calm way.

"Thats not important.The thing is do anyone know bout this"a blue hair guy asked her.

"Nope.Only me.Except I just mention draftly about that power but they seem didnt focus"Momo said the truth.

"Pudding,check her memories."Lady Fuyuki told Pudding.

Pudding nodded as she approached towards Momo and touched her forehead.All Momo memories appeared above her.Momo shocked.What quirk was this.

Pudding looked at Momo memories.She just hummed and nodded.

"She tell the truth.No one notice or take seriously"Pudding touched back Momo forehead.

Lady Fuyuki just nodded.