BERSERK CREATI

3rd Pov

Borara fought with two women.Momo and Kira kept attacking Borara.Kira sometimes managed slashed Borara especially his antennas aka alien ears.Momo shot him with machine gun with nail bullet.These two women were beast if their BBB being hurt

BBB  used low voltage lightning to defibrillate on his niisan.

"Niisannn wake up!!!Dont leave me!!!You said you want to be number one hero!!!You promise me thatt

"Niisannn wake up!!!Dont leave me!!!You said you want to be number one hero!!!You promise me thatt..isk isk isk"BBB shook Izuku niisan.

Todoroki looked sad and despair.He was unable to save them....this enemy really powerful.He looked at Amato who cried...and tried to save Midoriya.Todoroki smiled weakly.Two of them were always each other wherever they went.Their sibling bond were inseparable.

Meanwhile....

Mechamato and Gaia were defeated badly with Patah Seribu attack.They were not match with that muscular girl...because Patah Seribu could mechanized with Portalbot and made her easy to attack elsewhere.Gaia concluded that only who learnt Ki power could defeat that alien humanoid....which was her son.

"What matter Captain Fuyuki..Captain Amato...is that all you got..wha a dissppoinment for TAPOPS"Patah Seribu stepped her feet on Mechamato and Gaia hands.

They groaned in pain and injured lot.

"Meh...you guys to weak...if this are your level...your son will die in AFO  hand"Patah Seribu said.

your son will die in AFO  hand"Patah Seribu said

Mechamato and Gaia shocked.What AFO wanted from their son.

"Your bastard dont you lay one of your fingers on my baby.Im going fucking killing you"Gaia was very angry what she heard.

"Why that crancky old potatoes want our son!"Mechamato clenched his teeth.

"He cannot take BBB power because that power are too powerful!It useless!That power chose it user!AFO  isnt worth to use it!!"Gaia said.

Patah Seribu punched Gaia face and she knelt in front of her with annoying face.

"Listen up you woman!.If he cannot use that power...he will use the vessel as weapon like Shigaraki..."She kicked Gaia face hardly.