"Hey Sing. Everything okay?"
It seemed as if his voice had become a lot sadder now, even though he had been trying to hide it. "I don't know. Do you think I should tell him? About what happened to Ash.. when he got stabbed, everything."

"Like I said go tell him. But alone, you almost made a scene earlier." (Y/N) told him. It was better that he didn't tell him that in front of Yut-Lung and her,

"I have this feeling that it's all my fault."

"Well I mean it was actually your stupid half-brothers fault, thinking killing Ash that way would be safe and then he got killed himself." Sing didn't appreciate how she was talking about him in the conversation. "Hey?"

As she was packing her stuff in her bag during the call, she knew that this would not end very well. "I'm just saying. You can't blame yourself for that Ash got possibly distracted while reading the letter. I mean he even survived it."

"Are you sure it's not my fault? I can't stop feeling like that, seriously." Sing asked her, He had been thinking about this for a while, and was still unsure how to feel.

"What? No. Why are you saying this again? Why do you still think that?" Sing let out a long sigh, resigned to his fate. ".. I don't think Eiji is going to be happy ever again either."

(Y/N) didn't think much differently, Eiji has always been a compassionate person who was not used to seeing violence or tragedy. What has happened will change him permanently, turning him into someone he never was.

"That's why we need to help Eiji now. Go talk to him, he has the right to know, but I have to go now. And we have to do something about that unknown-person, our new stalker."

Sing agreed with what she said. "You're right." (Y/N) remembered something she had been wanting to tell him for awhile. "Hey, Sing? I'm sorry."

Sing seemed confused. "For what?" She was hesitant to speak at first, but eventually said it. "Don't make me say it again.. For cutting you off." Sing chuckled a little, recalling similar arguments they had. It always seemed to end with them arguing until they eventually made up. He was glad they could, even if it took a little bit of time.

"Are you serious? Do you even remember how much fights we had?" She did think that this fight was the end of their friendship for good this time. "I know just.. still. Haha. You're such an idiot."

"I'm sorry too though." Sing also owned her an apology, expressing his regret for his actions.
(y/n) laughed again, a little bit.
"Don't worry. See you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye."

(Y/N) hung up. She was worried about how Eiji would react when he found out the truth, he should be trying to move on from all of this, but she wasn't sure if he would be able to do that if he knew the full story.

Sing went to where Eiji lived, which was in a very different part of the city. He already had a feeling that this would not go well.

Eiji opened the door to see Sing standing there. "Sing, what did you want to tell me? Come in." he greeted his friend with a less-than-friendly attitude. Sing looked around his apartment for a brief moment before sighing and sitting down on the couch. "Thanks for letting me in."

Eiji wasn't as patient with Sing as he could have been. He wanted to know what he was trying to tell him before, and why he didn't seem to grasp it the first time.

"Eiji. Do you remember when you wrote a letter to Ash? The letter you wanted me to give to him, with a ticket in it. After he read the letter he tried to make it to the airport in time. He got distracted and then got stabbed by Lao, who is dead now."

Eiji was shocked and didn't know what to say. His face immediately changed, becoming hysterical as he shouted. "What!? When? This happened when I was leaving? Is that why you never told me why he was not answering?"

Sing struggled to explain himself, he often finds it difficult to explain his thoughts and feelings. "Ash begged me not to tell you anything so that you wouldn't worry. He was found on the streets and was laying on the ground. I even visited him in the hospital after and also went to his old apartment to talk to him. About you."

Eiji could not believe that this had happened; it seemed too surreal to be true. It was during the time when he was waiting for him, an eternity of waiting. For a whole year, Sing or (Y/N) never told Eiji about this. They were afraid. He has never felt more betrayed by someone he trusts than he does right now.

"..Me? What about me?" Eiji looked away from him, feeling a mix of emotions. He felt anger, sadness, and frustration all at the same time. Sing grabbed his wrist tightly, with Eiji staring at him in disbelief.

"Eiji, look at me. It is not worth repeating. You have to move on."

"I have to know what happened. Please."
After reconsidering his decision, Sing changed his mind. He had to tell him the truth about Ash. He didn't want to hurt his feelings, but he couldn't keep lying to him any longer.

"I asked him if he loved you."