13//Sports Festival pt. 5//13

"From the hero course, it's Bakugo Katsuki!" Present Mic yelled. "Also from the hero course, it's Aizawa Y/n!"

"Ready!... Start!..."

"No hard feelings beautiful," he crouched down and opened his hands. "But it's over for you."

Y/n smiled and walked toward him releasing her Quirk. "Such high hopes. I'm sorry I'm the one who's got to crush them."

He sneered and lunged at her. "Shineee!"

Y/n grabbed his right hand and nullified the attack. She dodged her head as he attacked with his other hand. Y/n spun him around, making him lose his footing. She pulled him into her face and he flinched.

"What are you-"

Y/n kissed him deeply and he tensed.

"Whaat!? A kiss!" Present Mic yelled.

Bakugo pulled away and smashed his head into her face. Y/n staggered and clutched her nose.

"Owww! Katsukiii," Y/n groaned.

"That was sketchy, Y/n! You just pulled some shit!" he sneered.

Stupid. Get your shit together! She's your enemy right now! He thought.

Y/n grinned, baring her fangs and he flinched at the sight of blood. He touched his lips and stared frightfully at the blood on his fingers.

"What was that!?" he yelled.

"You'll find out soon."

He launched an attack at Y/n yelling and she jumped into the air. Y/n flinched as her senses tingled, but she wasn't fast enough. His Quirk exploded against her left wing and she fell to the ground onto her back. Y/n cried out.

Shit. His speed. Get it together, Y/n! He's not your boyfriend right now! Y/n scolded.

She hopped onto her feet and breathed her face contorted from the pain. The smoke cleared. Bakugo was staring at Y/n while huffing and puffing intensely.

"What... did you do... to me?" he huffed.

Y/n shrugged. "No clue what you're talking about."

He held his shaking arm out toward her, but his Quirk was slow to activate. Y/n managed to dodge it and counterattack. She pointed her pointer and middle finger at him and launched a fireball at him. She could feel the poison finally set into his body. The fire smacked into his chest, knocking him down. The smoke cleared. Bakugo laid on the ground shaking and unmoving. Y/n collapsed onto her hands and knees and bit her lip to keep from crying out. She could feel blood trickle down her back and some of it fell onto the concrete.

"Bakugo, can you move?" Midnight asked.

"DAMN IT! Y/N WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?" he screamed.

Y/n stood up and limped over to him. She stared down at him. Y/n showed him her fangs.

"One of my fangs is poisonous," She told him. "You won't be able to move for a while."

He snarled as he shook. "I'll fucking kill you for this."

"I'll ask again," Midnight said. "Bakugo, can you move?"

"Tch," he panted. "No. I can't move."

Her face lit up as she pointed at Y/n with her whip. "Bakugo is immobilized! Aizawa Y/n wins!"

The crowd roared and Y/n flinched at the outburst. She glanced up at all the fans cheering at her. Her lips trembled slightly but she burst into a bright smile at everyone as her tears fell.