10//Sports Festival pt. 2//10

*A/N: introducing some of my OCs in this part!*

"The first game of the first-year stage is finally over!" Midnight announced. "Now take a look at the results."

Y/n and Midoriya were in first place. Todoroki came in second. Bakugo came in third place.

"The top 42 made it through to the next round. It's unfortunate, but don't worry even if you didn't make it. We've prepared other chances for you to shine," Midnight told everyone. "The real competition begins now."

"The second game will be...!" Midnight said. "Calvary Battle!"

Midnight explained how the game worked and continued to talk about points. Being that Y/n was in first place, she was given ten million points. Y/n and Midoriya tensed as the entire group stared at them. This is bad. This is bad. This is very very bad.

"T-T-Ten million!" Y/n gripped her hair. "There's absolutely no way anyone would team up with me for this!"

"I'll do it!"

Y/n jumped and turned her head. She blushed up at her. She was slightly taller than Y/n. She had long plum hair and beautiful green eyes. She had her hands on her hips as she smiled at her. Y/n couldn't help but admire her makeup.

*A/N: she's the cover by the way!*

"You will?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah! I figured no one would want to work with you because they'd want to go for your points. I didn't think it'd be great for you to be alone so I'm volunteering."

Y/n pouted. "You'd really team up with me?"

"Yep! Plus, the moment I saw your Quirk I thought you were amazing!" she beamed. "I'd love to be friends with you!"

"Awww! You're so sweet!"

She blushed.

"Ahaha. I try to be," she said rubbing her neck. "I'm Nanase Mitsuki from the hero course class 1-B. You can call me Mitsuki."

Y/n shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you!"

"So! My Quirk is duplicate," she explained. "I can make multiple versions of myself and also shift their forms."

"Whaa! That's so cool!"

"Thanks!" she flexed her muscles. "Anyway! I was thinking I could support you. I'm pretty strong as it is so carrying you won't be hard for me."

"Okay. I'm good with that," Y/n said placing her finger on her chin. "I can create Quirk-deflecting armor for you and your copies so that others' Quirks won't be able to attack you."

She flinched. "You can do that?"

"Hm? Oh! Yeah. My Quirk is called Imagination," She told her. "I make anything I imagine come to life."

"That's so cool! That's kind of like mine but better!" she shrieked.

"Hehe," Y/n smiled. "Okay. Stay focused."

"Right," Mitsuki focused. "Are we gonna be offense or defense?"

"Defense," Y/n said. "I'm positive Izuku and I will be the first ones to be targeted. I'm good at defending myself so it shouldn't be hard. We'll just have to last long enough and maybe I'll be able to get some openings to get more points."

Mitsuki grinned. "Alright. Sounds like a plan!"

They stood up straight and faced the rest of the teams as they glared at Y/n. Y/n shrugged her jacket off and wrapped it around her waist. Mitsuki smashed her fists together and smirked wildly.