CH.3 Go To Hell, Nik!

"Is everything ready?" Bryan asked over the phone as he finished his drawing.

"Yes. Only the doppelgänger isn't here." Maddox said.

"Leave Greta with the newly turned vampire and the werewolf, I want you to go pick up the look alike. Don't kill those who stand in your way, be prepared to immediately knock them out with a one-word spell, the longer the spell, the more time they have to kill you." Bryan advised.

"Yes, sir," Maddox replied, and Bryan hung up.

"Time to go." Bryan sighed getting up from his position on the couch.
.
.
.
.
.

Bryan called Adam, the vampire who was tasked with finding Nadia.

"Hello, Adam. I need you to do another thing for me, consider it a chance to make up for your failed mission." Bryan smirked.

"Anything, sir." Adam nervously replied.

"There's a vampire, her name is Sage, I need you to get her for me... alive. A drawn picture of her will be sent to you, and Bryan, I'll have you know that I don't do third chances." Bryan threatened.

"I-I understand." Adam stuttered.

"Be careful she's one of the old ones, take backup and as a last resort tell her that Finn wishes to see her." And with that, Bryan smiled and hung up the phone not waiting for an answer.

He took a picture of the drawing and sent it. He hopes Adam doesn't mess this up, he's not keen on the idea of killing random people without all of Klaus's memories.

After burning the drawing of Sage as he did to that of Nadia, Bryan sped out of the house and to the agreed spot for the ritual.

Arriving at the ritual place, Bryan saw Jules, Hodge (The criminal), and Elena in a fire circle and Maddox standing beside Greta.

"Greta, Maddox, witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed." Elena tried and failed to convince the two. She still didn't fully trust the spell Bonnie was preparing and she didn't wish to die.

"Our duty is to Klaus. The new order." Greta replied.

"You can't talk yourself out of this, doppelgänger. Just give up and I'll make it as painless as possible." Bryan revealed himself.

"How did you manage to get her?" Bryan looked at Maddox truly curious.

"Two words, Phasmatos Somnus," Maddox replied and smirked when he saw Bryan nod in approval.

"Who did you knock out?" Bryan asked so he could know who tried to go against him even after his offer.

"The vampire boyfriend, the history teacher you were possessing, and that strawberry blonde human." Maddox sneered still unable to believe how those three pathetic creatures thought that they stood a chance.

"I see. Great job, Maddox." Bryan admitted making Maddox puff his chest out slightly with pride which nearly made Bryan laugh if it wasn't for the fact that he needed to keep a scary image at the moment.

"Did you do as I asked, Greta?" Bryan looked at the younger witch.

"Your blood is in her system, we both made sure of it," Greta confirmed.

"What?!" Elena asked with shock.

Bryan handed Greta the moonstone silently. "The moon has passed its apex. Remember everything you need to do?" Greta took the moonstone.

"I do," Bryan smirked again.

Greta then threw the moonstone into the bawl of stone and started chanting with Maddox to minimize the time the spell takes.