CH.1 Bryan To Klaus

3rd person's p.o.v:
Bryan got executed for killing a boy that bothered one of the orphanage girls named Tara..... with an axe, and the worst or the best thing is that he didn't regret it or feel guilty about it. His only regret was getting caught.

It was the perfect murder. If it wasn't for that stray dog, he would've easily escaped death but well...

The witches just got Klaus out of Alaric's body but as they did so,
Bryan's soul interfered with the ritual.

Not feeling the interference of Bryan's soul, the witches placed him and Klaus' soul into the hybrid's body.

Klaus's soul merged with Bryan's, giving Bryan access to Klaus' memories, experience, feelings and body.

Opening his eyes, Bryan saw Katherine, Greta, Maddox and Alaric.

Bryan was never one for showing his inner emotions on his face, with Klaus's strong feelings it was a bit hard to hide his confusion but he managed to keep his face blank.

Klaus's feelings hit Bryan like a train but his memories and experience were taking their time to appear in his mind slowly.

Without a word, Bryan vamp-sped out of the apartment and into the street.

He needed to deal with what was happening and he couldn't do that in front of all those eyes.

'Am I in TVD?' Bryan questioned in his head. Klaus's memories were not all that helpful as they were coming from the very start (like before they first turned) and super slow.

'But I don't know a thing about The vampire diaries series. I only know the originals, isn't this just great?' Bryan rolled his....well, Klaus' eyes.

Still keeping a cold, blank expression that looked more scary than usual on the hybrid's face.

Taking a seat on a random bench, the body snatcher started thinking and calculating.

He didn't have time to be shocked, he has another person's memories and feelings in him, actually let's correct that, he's the one in another's body.

'From what Tara told me, Klaus is supposed to break his curse the night after returning to his body, he killed Jules, Jenna and Elena, but she turned out to be alive since Bonnie bound John's life force with Elena's. Heretics, white oak, witchy Bennett, killer mother, abusive father.....' Bryan started remembering all that he could about the show.

Blame it on his high IQ or photographic memory but he remembered every single detail by date and episode even though he only heard Tara talking about it.

3 hours later, Bryan has already squeezed his brain like a lemon for any information about TVD and planned how to escape all the trouble, humiliation and death flags that Klaus faced.

He quickly got Klaus' phone out and dialed one of his loyal minions.

"Hello-" Not giving the other party a chance to speak, Bryan cut him off Klaus style.

"There's a woman named Nadia, I'll send you a picture of her and I need you to find her withint 24 hours, no excuses. If she tried to retaliate, tell her that you're taking her to her mother, Katerina. I want everyone on this. Everyone." He ordered before hanging up.

Seeing a girl sketching in her sketch pad, he made his way to her with a fake friendly smile that no one could tell was fake.

"Hello, little girl." He greeted.

"Hi!" The girl grinned with a wave.

"I'm Nik." Bryan offered his hand to the tiny human before him.

"I'm Daissy, I'm dis much." Daisy held up 3 fingers before placing her tiny hand in his for a shake.