Chapter 12

The trio began to do their normal day-to-day business that mainly entailed taking care of the estate. The major's estate was managed and inhabited by his younger brother, so he helped Reggie at Pembroke house.

Although all three had separate rooms for appearances, they only stayed in the earl's suite. They assumed they didn't fool anyone, but they decided it was better to be safe than sorry.

Sybil loved to witness how the men interacted daily. The major almost seemed like he owned the estate and Reggie was his negligent son. He guided Reggie in everything as Reggie was known to make foolish errors. And although his immaturity could be endearing to his lovers, the estate could not afford to lose money on Reggie's whims.

A few nights after their arrival, Sybil wandered the halls and spotted the nursery. She stood a moment looking in.

"Do you want to have babies, sweetheart?" Max asked her as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Yes, Max. I just don't know how this will all work," she said. "Which one of you will be their father? Who will raise them? What if they look like you?"

"You mean devilishly handsome?" He joked. "They will be Reggie's children, even the ones that look like me. But I will be here to raise them like they are my own. Never doubt that, sweetheart."

"But won't they figure out that Uncle Max sleeps with mommy and daddy? And Uncle Max kisses mommy on the lips? And things of that nature...what will we tell them?"

"I think we will know when it becomes an issue. But likely something about loving one another. Don't you think?" He asked.

Was he saying he loved her? She knew she loved both of these men with her whole heart. But could they love her since they were already in love and devoted to each other?

"Yes, something like that," she said.

"It won't be an issue because we won't make it one. Now, let's work on getting you pregnant," he teased and pulled her by the hand to their room.

Reggie was reading on the settee. He just wore pantaloons. His torso had shadows from the hills and valleys of his muscled physique. She noticed he wore spectacles. He looked like a sexy university professor. She wanted to crawl in his lap and purr like a cat.

"Hey, Syb! Come sit with me," he patted the seat beside him.

She walked over taking off her slippers and hair pins as she walked. She sat down and leaned over to him, wrapping her arms around him, "What are you reading, baby?"

"Pride and Prejudice. It is complete drivel," he critiqued.

"Oh, I loved it. Mr. Darcy, yum," she moaned and then giggled.

"Just think, you can have Mr. Darcy and Colonel Fitzwilliam," Max added as he lifted Sybil so she was sitting on his lap. "I bet Ms. Austen didn't even consider it. I should write a letter."

They all laughed. Sybil curled up on the majors lap and looked at Reggie. She had always found him attractive, but right now he was a sin.

"You keep looking at me like that, I may have to do something about it," Reggie said peering over his book.

"Oops, caught me," she smiled. "What did you have in mind?"

"You two are both so naughty. What am I to do with you?" Max chimed in. "Hmm, I have an idea. But first we all need to disrobe."

They all undressed. Max laid in the middle of the bed, "First, I want you both over here so we can kiss. I always enjoy kissing."

Sybil and Reggie walked to the bed and laid down beside Max. Reggie started to kiss Max. The kiss was very passionate, leading the men to cup the back of each other's heads. Sybil watched intently as the two men kissed and caressed each other in front of her. She slowly began to run her hands along Max's chest and arms. She needed a little bit more.

Max realized this and ended the kiss with Reggie. He turned to face Sybil and offered her a similar kiss. Reggie was more brazen in his touching of Max. His had immediately went to Max's growing cock, and he began to give him a hand job.

Max decided to change things up a little. He instructed Reggie to suck his cock. He then told Sybil to sit over his mouth facing Reggie.

Reggie went down between Max's legs and placed Max's straining cock in his open mouth. Sybil also followed Max's instructions. She straddled his face and placed her hands behind her on the headboard of the bed in order to keep her balance and nit put all of her weight on him.

As Reggie began to suck Max's cock, Max placed his tongue on Sybil's wet pussy. He coated his tongue in her pussy juice and lapped at her clit. Sybil watched Reggie as she road Max's face.

"Reggie, I want you to ride my cock, baby," Max instructed Reggie between licks. Reggie immediately got up and straddled Max's hips. He reached behind him and aimed Max's cock at his back hole.

Reggie slowly lowered his unprepared asshole down Max's fat cock as Sybil praised him, "What a good boy, taking daddy's cock like that."

Both men moaned at her words. Sybil reached her hand toward Reggie and brought him into a kiss as they both fucked on Max.

Max was using one hand on Reggie's cock and the other in Sybil's cunt. Then he told them he had to cum, and they could cum after he was done.

In no time after Max came, both Reggie and Sybil came together with their mouths still pulled into a kiss.

Sybil leaned over and began to lick up Reggie cum from Max's belly. It just felt like the natural thing to do.

"Good girl. You always are so thoughtful," Max praised her action.

"It's easy when I enjoy myself so much."