19: Official

I wake up to the sun streaming in through the window and the birds chirping happily. I slide carefully out of Billie's arms and go into the bathroom to take a shower. I slide off my shirt and turn around in the mirror. My back is beginning to surprising heal; it's composed up of large scabs at this point with pus leaking out of the sides. It'll hurt when I shower, but at least I know it's getting better. I finish undressing and hop into the shower, letting out a yelp when the water hits my back. After a few seconds, I adjust to it and wash my hair gently. Once finished, I wrap a towel around my body and wrap my hair up in another one, stepping out. Billie's up and playing on her phone.

"Morning," she snickers. 

"Morning," I say slowly. "What's so funny?"

"You might wanna pull up your towel a little bit."

I look down and scream when I see it's dropped a little bit. My face turns red as I pull it up and turn around.

"Instead of laughing, can you get me some clothes?" I ask, gripping onto the towel tightly. She nods, still laughing as she begins rummaging throughout the drawers until she pulls out a T-shirt and athletic shorts. She tosses them to me. Since I'm still holding up the towel, they fall to the ground. I glare at her. I use my foot and kick them into the bathroom before closing the door and getting dressed. 

I walk out and immediately slide into Billie's arms, her engulfing me in a hug. She breaks the hug and gives me a small peck on the lips before rewrapping me in a fresh hug.

"So is it official?" Billie asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Are we officially a couple?"

I nod. "Absolutely. I love you, Billie."

"I love you too, Aubrey."

A/N: 

I did not want to make this chapter this short, but I'm going to be taking a break from writing until February. I've been hiding all of this for too long. I'm extremely stressed out at this point and have been getting heavily depressed again. I just want to lock myself in my room with the lights off and sleep. I even have had a few thoughts on killing myself. I love you guys to death, and you're all keeping me going. I'm sorry and did not want to say this, but I had to confess it at some point. I promise I'll publish again in February, probably in a week or so. I will continue to read all of your comments and reply to as many of them as I can. So the next update will be, like I said, in about a week. I love you all so much! ❤