Chapter 9 jet attacks.

I fly up. Trying to catch up with him. 'Wow he's fast' I say to myself. "Hey slow down!" I say. "Never!" Jet says. "That's why they call me jet!" Then I start to get angry. I spin my tails faster. And I cant catch up with him! "Ha beat this!" I yell. I go faster. "Ugh! Fly faster you stupid wings!" Jet says trying to flap harder. He goes faster. "Thanks wings!" 'How did he do that?' I think to myself. I go so fast that yellow comes out of me. "What!" He says. He opens up his tail to pull a bubble gun out of his tail. "Beat this!" He says. He aims at me. "Ha! Is that a bubble machine!" I try to insult him. He gets mad at me. He shoots. I dodge it. I stick my tongue at him. "Octobot attack!" He says. A giant octopus comes out of the water. "Huh?" I say. Tentacles come out of him and he try's to grab me. I dodge it. "What is wrong with that stupid fox?" Jet asks himself. The octbot keeps swinging at me but of corse I just keep dodging it. (I know I'm so awesome) "perfect... Ocobot keep distracting whats-her-face so I can shoot." He says to himself. "I have to get a way out of this mess!" I say. Octobot swings one more time and gets me! "AHHHHHH HELP!" I yell pounding to robot with my fist.