Chapter 17 the freedom fighters are back!

I fly out of the house. Distracting the lasers from coming at us. Though, it was dangerous to leave my crutches behind. I stick my tongue out. "Come on dad faster!" A voice says. It was manic! "You want fast? I'll give you fast!" That was king sonic. He goes so fast that he came less then a half a second! Manic jumps off sonics back and starts air-dashing all of the lasers. "Whoa who's that?" One of the fighters say. "He needs to be with us!" Another says. He got rid of all of the baddies. "My job is done!" He says wiping his hand. "Hey! Lil' guy" the captain says. "Umm hi" manic says. "Would you like to join the future freedom fighters?" She says. "Would I? Yes! Yes I would!" Manic says. He shakes everyone's hand. "Hi! I'm Manic! Hi I'm Manic!" He says. "Dad!" He runs over to sonic. "I'm a freedom fighter!" He says. "Cool!" He says. "Im so proud!" "Thanks dad" he says. He smiles. Sonic smiles back. "Hey Skye!? What happened to your leg?" I fly over to him. "Octobot" I say. "That's harsh" sonic says. "Why does everyone know about Octobot." I say. He explains to me. "Whoa" I say. It turns out that king sonic's friend invented Octobot and that was jet. Octobot came and sonic almost got squeezed to death just like me! "Then who rescued you sonic?" I ask. "No one" he says with his head down. "Then how did you get out?" I ask. "Well someone spotted me and It was a a bat named rouge." He said. "Oh. That was nice" I say.