Chapter 25

Mijo's POV 

After I finished eating breakfast I quickly went to Niall's place if Grandpa was right. I got out of the car as I rang their doorbell. Maura opened the door as she step aside and let me come in. 

"He's still asleep" she said 

"Oh Um can I go wake him up?" I asked 

"Oh sure love" she chuckled 

I quickly went upstairs and knock on his room when no one answered I opened it. Niall was still asleep he was covered by the duvet. I took of my shoes as I climbed on the bed and like anything else he automaticaly spooned me. 

I'm always the little spoon. I always wanted to feel protected as I looked up at him from him spooning me. He has his smile he looks so innocent when he sleeps. How can he be the heart breaker? 

"Stop staring or I'll melt" he said breaking me from my trance 

"Morning" I said 

"Morning to you too" he said leaning to me 

I put my index finger quickly to his mouth as I smile. 

"Morning breath?" I said playfully 

He jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom as I heard the water in the bathroom ran his phone quickly went off the bedside table. I quickly grab it. I know it's wrong to invade his privacy but what? He's my boyfriend what mine is his and what's his is mine. 

I swipe the screen to unlock it surprisingly he didn't put any password. An unknown number taxted him. 

From: Unknown 

Morning Baby 

I scrolled through their history and what I saw literally made my heart dropped to my stomache which made me drop the phone on the floor. I put my hands on my mouth horrified to what I saw. 

Niall quickly ran to his bedroom as he saw me he quickly ran to me. 

"Hey what's the problem?" he asked 

I shook my head I can't trust my voice as I took a step backward to him until my back hit the wall I slide down the wall as I fight the tears to pour. 

He quickly saw his phone as he picked it up his eyes widened as he realized what happened. 

"When?" I asked my voice slightly shattered 

"It's not what you think" he said walking towards me 

"When Niall?" I said 

"Mij let me explain" he said 

"Explain what Niall? That you're fucking cheated on me?" I said 

"Mij it's not-" I cutted him off 

"I should never trusted you! I should have never loved you" I said 

"Mij please let me explain" he said 

"Explain what Niall? That I'm not good enough of you?' I asked 

I was never worth it am I? No one really loved me am I? That's why I'm always left. 

"No Mij your too good for me" he said 

"Bull Niall so you have to fuck some slut on the street huh? And ask them to be their boyfriend huh Niall?" I said 

He can't ssay a word to me as I asked the question I dearly want an answer. 

"Who is she?" I asked 

Yes 'SHE' for sure it's a girl. 

"Cher" he said 

He just broke my heart and stomped on it to little pieces. Cher? 

"When did this happen?" I asked 

"A month ago" he said 

A month so he's been cheating on me for a whole month? Was I that really not worth it? 

I quickly walked out of his bedroom and ran downstairs as I heard his Mum shouted at me as I looked at her she quickly saw me and walked towards me. 

"Is everything alright dear?" she asked 

"Yes Ma'am" I said 

As I quickly ran out of their house and got into my car and sped back to the mansion. I should have been prepared for this 'cause I always picked the players but htis time it hurts so fucking much! 

Was the high really worth the pain? Was everything that I have done for him was worth it? Am I worth it? Apparently not 'cause if I'm worth it he won't fuck some whore or be back with his ex.