Seokjin hugged her once again. He was really surprised that at such a young age, how deep she could think; that behind this beautiful smile and a beautiful face, there is so much pain, so much regret, so much loneliness. Things that he takes for granted like a complete normal family—Mom, Dad, his brother; for Y/N, it was a privilege. He felt so proud of her, that she brought herself up so well, in spite of such circumstances. He rubbed her back saying, "I am so proud of you Y/N. You did so well. Your Mom would be so proud of you too, seeing that you travelled so far, just trying to mend her broken dream. Don't blame yourself. You're not wrong. Sometimes, it's just fate. Fate—that you came travelled all the way from India to Seoul for your Mom, but instead met me." She immediately understood where Seokjin was going with this. She broke the hug and said, "It's quite late, we should sleep." He nodded and kissed, kissed her forehead and got up to leave. She held his hand.

Y/N (pressing her lips): Seokjin, can you..umm..I mean if it's ok with you..can you..sleep here, next to me? I don't want to be alone tonight.

Seokjin could feel goosebumps all over his body. His lips parted in surprise. He was not ready for this. This escalated pretty quickly.

Y/N (embarrassed): You know what..I am sorry...forget it. Can we please delete that? You go and sleep in your room. It's alright.

Seokjin left the room only to come back with his pillow. "Now, shift and give me some space", he said. She just smiled and moved away on the bed, giving him space to sleep.

Seokjin: And let me tell you, that I look extremely handsome and cute when I am asleep. So, in case you get excited seeing me, I would want to hold your thoughts and not do anything wrong to me.

She giggled and laid down next to him.

Y/N: Thank you for being here with me and taking good care of me. I know, you might be expecting my answer about your confession....

He faced her and kept his finger on her lips. "Let's not talk about that now. You've been through a lot today. Now just close your eyes and go to sleep", he said closing her eyes with his fingers. She happily obliged and closed her eyes, her smile not leaving her lips. Seokjin was again lost in her when he remembered something.

Seokjin: By the way Y/N, can I ask you..what nightmare you had that you suddenly started wailing so loud?

Y/N'e eyes shot open upon his question. She could feel her heart thumping due to fear. No not fear, rather she was terrified. Her forehead started to sweat, remembering her dream. Involuntarily, she pulled her duvet up to her bosom. "Why in the world did I get that dream? And now? May be the events of the day led to that", she thought. He tapped her shoulder bringing her out of her thought. "I am sorry, I don't remember", she lied. There was no way, she could tell him, that she dreamed of someone forcing himself on her, that she dreamed of someone raping her.

Seokjin: Fine, now sleep. Don't think too much. You've had a long day today.

He lovingly roamed his hands on her shoulders and making sure her duvet is covering her properly, tucking her in. She drifted to sleep in just minutes as her eyes had become heavy due to all the crying. He was just staring at her. Her perfect eyes, eyelashes, her high cheekbones, her red plump lips, which were of proper shape and size, neither too thick and neither too thin. He was amazed at her well proportioned and awesome body even though she did not exercise. He tried hard not to gaze at her neck, particularly at the small dot like birthmark she had on her neck. Her neck looked so juicy; especially when a droplet of sweat rolled down from her chin, all the way to her neck and got lost down her cleavage. He could not believe, he felt jealous of the droplet. It could easily roll anywhere on her body freely and here he was having a hard time keeping his hands to himself. He realized it was getting hot in the room when he saw sweat on her forehead. He switched on the AC for her comfort. She wriggled a little in her sleep, held his hand and took it near her face, sleeping peacefully. "Guess, it's going to be a long night for me", he thought.

After a few hours, "I cannot believe what is happening right now! Why does she move so much? Gosh, can I get a few hours of sleep. During the day, she is the most well poised woman I have ever known, but look at her now!", he thought in frustration. Y/N moved all over the bed in her sleep oblivious to the fact that Seokjin was also in the same bed. Sometimes, she threw her hand on his chest, scaring him out of his sleep. Sometimes, she threw her leg over his hips upto his stomach, and sometimes-both her hand and leg over him, with her head on his one shoulder, as if to claim him. "Already, I am having a hard time controlling my dirty thoughts about her and now she's doing all this! God help me", he thought. His chain of thoughts got interrupted when Y/N climbed over him, threw her legs on both his sides and slept on him hugging him. He was stunned beyond words. He tried to get her down but she wriggled in irritation in her sleep. She slept peacefully on him, his heartbeats like soft music to her ears. Seokjin was so shocked that he forgot to even blink his eyes for a few minutes. He again tried to make her lie down on the bed, but again it was a failed attempt. "Where does she bring all this strength from considering how slim and fragile she is!", he thought. He could feel her perfectly shaped boobs on him, heaving in rhythm to his breathing. He was not at all surprised when he realized that he had got boner, coz her private part was touching his. "Why, why, why is this happening to me? Please, don't test me Y/N. You have no idea of my inner demons that cannot wait to ravish you", he thought.