viii.

chapter eight ;
the enderman in a suit
and a special delivery.

︵︵

alexis successfully got back home in time when the sun began to rise. techno was still sleeping, so she decided to just stay up and make breakfast for him.

normally she enjoyed making food for everyone in the morning, but tommy wasn't around, phil and ghostbur either, and so the two only had each other.

she let out a huff, placing down two plates full of food on the table.

"smells great," techno compliments, walking into the room. he also notices how exceptionally happy aj looked this morning. "you look really happy."

"i am," alexis confirms with a small chuckle before taking a seat at the table. "anything planned for today?"

"yeah about that..." the man took a seat across from her with a sigh, "i have to go deal with some stuff at phil's. but someone's coming over—"

and as if on cue, a tall boy opened the door. he looked like an enderman, he wore a nice suit. one of his eyes being green, the other red. his hair is what caught aj's attention though, half of it was white and the other was black. a gold crown sat proudly on the top of his head.

"oh uh— so sorry, did not mean to just walk in.. i thought— oh god, i'll just go back out—" the mans eyes widened seeing the two sat down, frantically he looked for the door handle. he had gloves on as well as a notebook in his half opened backpack.

but techno insists, "ranboo, take a seat, it's okay."

"oh.. okay."

ranboo. ranboo? wait i'm so rude i only made food for two—

alexis jumped up from her chair, "uhm would you like something to eat?"

the boy smiles nervously, "that would be great."

she gestures towards her plate, pushing it over towards the empty seat. "just take mine, i havent touched it don't worry. i'll just make myself a plate."

alexis' selflessness was something techno had always admired and loved about her. so he simply smiled when seeing this scene unravel.

ranboo was quite awkward and shy with new people, but he smiled as he took a seat in front of the plate, appreciating it. "thank you. what's you name?"

"i'm alexis, you can call me aj though."

techno didn't stay too long for breakfast, quickly apologizing and assuring alexis he'd make it up to her. when the pink haired man walked out, ranboo noted how she forced a smile though it was evident that it bothered her.

"is techno your brother?" ranboo asked attempting to start conversation, looking up from his pancakes.

"no, definitely not," she chuckled shaking her head, "but i would consider him one, yes."