"Hyungie why do you always do this?"

"What did I do?"

"Whenever I ask you to give me a kiss you kiss my head or cheeks and when I tell you to gimme a kiss on lips then only you do" I pouted.

"Sorry sorry" He said and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Why do you always do this though"

"Baby, listen to what I say carefully, okay?" I nod and he sighed.

"Baby you know we only give kiss on lips to the people we love. You know for whom we care about and to the person with whom we want to spend our lives with" I frowned at that.

"Don't you love me TaeTae hyungie? Don't you want to spend your life with me?" I felt my eyes getting moist.

"No no baby no. I love you I love you so so much. You know what just forget it" He said and pressed his lips against mine.

We stayed like that for really long. I don't know why but I moved my lips, I just felt like so I did. TaeTae hyungie pulled away after I did that making me pout.

"Hyungie, why?" I whined.

He removed me from his lap and dashed out of the room without saying anything. Did I do something wrong? I felt like crying, I ran to Ma's room.
I knocked on his door and a faint 'come in' was heard. I opened the door and closed it after I entered.

"Ma" I sniffed calling for his attention.

He immediately looked up from the book he was reading.

"Omo what happened Koo? Why are you crying?" He said and I ran to him, hugging him tightly.

"TaeTae hyungie is angry at me" I cried.

"Omo Koo, tell Ma what happened?" He wiped my tears.

"I asked TaeTae hyungie to gimme a kiss on the lips and he did but when I did I felt like moving my lips so I did but he.. he pulled away and went out of the r-room"

"It's okay Koo. Taebear wouldn't be angry on his baby. He will come and talk to you soon. Don't cry bubba" Maa rubbed my back.

"Where are your homies, hmm?" He asked.

My homies are my pets, that's why I call them.

"Bubbles is sleeping and Cloudie was cuddling her. Tannie was with Hobi hyungie" I sniffled as I told him.

"Koo how old are you?" He asked, everyone always asks me this I don't know why.

"I'm 16 Ma" I replied.

"Now, bubba tell me how do you feel about Taebear? Why did you always ask only him for a kiss on the lips?"

"I love TaeTae hyungie" I said.

"I know you do bubba but you know now you're big enough to know different kinds of love. Do you- Do you want TaeTae hyungie to be your boyfriend or do you want to get married to him? Do you like him in a romantic way?"

"I-I"

"Don't worry calm down bubba I won't tell him"

"I like him no I love him. I don't feel the same with the other hyungies as I feel for TaeTae hyungie. I don't like to see him with anyone else, I want to get married to him but Ma TaeTae hyungie doesn't love me like that. I k-know" I said as my voice cracked at the end.

"It's okay Koo. Taebear loves you too" He said with a smile.

"Really!!?"

I was shocked, does TaeTae hyungie really love me like that? I don't know about him but I know about me.

It isn't just me who has a high opinion of him. Everyone does. He never expects more of us than gives of himself and he always expects the world for the 6 of us. He demands every ounce of our being and then a little bit more. But what he gives in return is almost superhuman, hard to describe really. But he is more than a brotherly figure to me, he is a hero, my hero. I would happily follow him anywhere, into any battle, no hesitation, no questions, nothing.

I don't want to ruin what we have though, that's why I never say anything to him ever. I always hide my feelings, knowing that he doesn't love me that way. He will probably find a beautiful person for him to love and get married to. But I-

I love him!

Only him!

My TaeTae hyungie.

___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

(A/n: The most awaited chapter not only for Taekook's feelings but also because this is the first time we got Jungkook's POV)