14

The trial went on with out Ashlynn there it wasn't until the juror came back from deliberations that she was to return .
Ashlynn was now 14 weeks along she was standing in front of the mirror naked looking at herself to see if she saw any changes other than her boobs were rounder

Rafael walks up behind her wrapping his arms around her
"Why are staring in to the mirror so much "
" I'm trying to see any changes "
" oh I can "
" You do where "
" Here" he said lifting her boobs up tweaking the nipples
" I know there "
" And here " he said placing his hands on her belly .
" I don't " she said
Rafael turns her side ways
" Look now "
So she does and there is a slight bump
" See our little one is right under there soon you will be showing the world what we created " he says kissing her neck.
" Yes I will " Ashlynn responded then rubs her ass against him
" Oh no you don't we have to get to court so get dressed "

Ashlynn turns to face him pouting
" We can play later Ash I promise "
" Fine " she said still pouting
Rafael just chuckled at her and that pout made him smile .

Waiting for the verdict to be read was making Ashlynn feel jumpy .

" Ash it's okay no matter what happens today I will not let him hurt you again if we have to we will move clear across the world if necessary " Rafael whispers in her ear
She turns to him " Are you serious " she asked
" Yes Love I am I will not let him get you or my child" Rafael tells her.
She leans in kisses his cheek then lips " I love you "
" And I love you too "

She did notice that Sid wasn't in the courtroom then remember she had over heard Rafael talking to Peter about it , Peter had said the Judge didn't want him in the court room in case he tried to pull another stunt.

The judge came in then the juror came in , Ashlynn took Rafaels hand in hers .

" Does the Jury have a Verdict "
" Yes Your Honor we do "
The bailiff walks over takes the paper goes back to the judge reads it then hands it back the bailiff hands it back the Juror .

" You may read it " The Judge says .

" In the Charge of Kidnapping, We the jury find the defendant guilty, In the Charge of Rape we find the defendant Guilty , In the Charge of Murder we find the defendant guilty "

The weight on Ashlynn's shoulders was lifted as she heard the words guilty on all counts against Him .

" Let's go celebrate " Peter said with a grin and a hug for Ashlynn.
" Yes lets "

They all met at the restaurant after leaving the courthouse to celebrate the victory against Sid .

" So how do you feel " Fin asked as he gave Ashlynn a hug .

" Better , Lighter " Ashlynn answered him
" Thats good " Fin said with a grin .
" Oh Fin I was wondering if you and Carisi would do me and Rafael the honors of becoming our Child's God Father "

" Wait what your pregnant " Fin said with a shocked look.

" Yes 14 weeks now I found out after I woke up from being shot and to answer the question It's Rafael one hundred percent we did an DNA test to easy my mind more than his " Ashlynn tells him

"I would be honored to be " Carisi said giving Ashlynn a hug
" So would I " Fin said hugging her too.

" Now Not to be left out Olivia, Amanda would the two of you do the honors of being the God Mother " Rafael asked

"Yes " both said hugging both Rafael and Ashlynn.

" So Are you planning on marrying my Daughter " Elliott said when he walked up to the group .

" He already has I accepted , I originally wanted to wait until after the baby is born but I have been thinking a small ceremony then later we can have the whole wedding maybe a year later " Ashlynn says

"Are you sure because I can have a judge ordained minister here in an hour " Peter said with a laugh .

" I am , So Rafael do you " Ashlynn says

" Love I will marry you anywhere anytime so Yes "

An hour and half  later they were standing in front of Jack McCoy who was doing the honors of marrying Ashlynn and Rafael in Jacks home with everyone watching them .

" You may now kiss the bride " Jack said

Rafael moved closer to Ashlynn taking his hands cupping her face in them .
" I love you my wife "
" And I love you my Husband "
Sliding one hand to the back of her head his lips meet hers
Opening her mouth to let him in his tongue darts in taking full control of the kiss just like she loves him in control of her .

" I think he's trying to help her breathe "

Both pulled away with a smile etched on their faces

" I now Present to you Mr and Mrs Rafael Barba "

The Honey moon was spent in their apartment only leaving for food it was just the two of them.

It's been twenty weeks since they got married Ashlynn is on bed rest she had began having contractions at 25 weeks , The doctor went in abs stitched her cervix closed and told her to stay in bed which wasn't what she wanted to do but to bring their little girl into the world she would.

They had chosen the name McKinley Joy Barba .

Though she was on bed rest their sex life has not slowed down they just had to get creative with different ways to make love including a bench that was made for her to lean over it her belly was in the cut out it was padded for comfort kept the weight off her back and hips and made penetrating her so much easier it was one of her favorite positions to be in.

Laying in bed watching the news , Ashlynn felt a contraction it was strong enough for her to curl up into a ball to try to Easy it .

" Rafael I just had a painful contraction" she hollered.
" Okay time it "

So for the next five hours she timed them they were coming closer every 5-6 minutes

" I think it's time " Rafael said feeling the contraction with his hand go across her belly .

" Me too "

They arrived at the hospital a short time later was wheeled up to the Labor and Delivery ward once the ER doctor checked her saying the stitches were barely holding so he snipped them and as he did her water broke.

She had no time between when she made it upstairs to when she had to push it was only a 4 minute ride up the elevator then to her room .

" Okay I think she wants to come out I already see her head so give me three good pushes " The Doctor said .

That's all it took to hear the most beautiful sound
McKinley let out a wail when she came out even when she was placed on Ashlynn's chest .

" You are so beautiful "
" Just like her Mama"

Ashlynn found her way to Rafael through the trials of being raped , kidnapped not once but twice now She has a beautiful little girl in her arms And the love of a wonderful man .

**************************
I'm ending it here for now I might later come back and do an epilogue but right now I just want to end it here