Chapter 25 Lillys POV

It's been a month since I walked into Amber Hills and what a month it has been, I still feel like I am dreaming a really nice dream and that I will wake up back in England alone.
" Can you pinch me"
Ryder looks up from his desk confused and tilts his head, " I'm want to make sure I haven't dreamt this last month" I said walking towards him, he opened his arms up and I walk into them, " Nope it definitely isn't a dream, I am really this sexy" he said looking now at me "I've seen better" I said pulling away from him, he grabbed hold of me and slammed his lips onto mine as he pinned me against the office door.
Just then my phone went off, we broke apart, I looked and saw it was a text message from some friends I made whilst travelling, I told them I was heading to Amber Hills. I looked at Ryder then back at the text wondering if he would let them. " Your staring at me, why" " Ummm you can say no if you want to" he looked up from his desk as I sat in the spare chair in front of him " I just got a text from some friends I made on my travels, some..... rogue friends.......they want to know if it's ok to visit for my birthday, you can say no" it was completely silent for a couple of minutes " it's ok, I'll just text them back saying I will go and meet them somewhere else" " hold on a minute, when's your birthday ?" " Next Friday" He sighed and motioned to come to him, he had his hands round my waist his head buried in my chest, I had my hands running through his hair " Ok, it's against my better judgment, they can come Friday but I want them gone by 5pm Sunday, just give me the details of there car and I will let border patrol know, we can throw you a party" " thank you thank you" I said kissing his face, " I want more than kisses when I get home".
It was later that evening when Ryder got home, " Ry, I've been thinking about what you said to me a couple of weeks back about contacting my old pack" he came into the lounge and sat next to me, I snuggled into his shoulder " Do you want to?" " Kinda just to rub it in there face, that I'm happy" I said with a smile. " Do what ever makes you happy Angel"
Mason,
I'm happy for the first time in 4 years, I'm truly happy and loved.
Please can you get everyone to stop contacting me, I won't be coming back.
Lilly