"I wanna go home now." I didn't want him to notice I am shaking, so I did my best to compose myself and talk firmly.

He lowered himself to have eye-level with me and said "Babe, you think your tone will make me shake and obey what you want?" he asked in a menacing tone.

He suddenly unlocked my seatbelt and then dragged my arm forcing me to get out of the car.

"Let me go!!!" I commanded with rage while tryign to yank my arm away from him but he's too strong for me so it just caused me pain as he gripped my arm tighter.

"No use yelling, Babe. Come on, your little son is waiting for you..." 

With that, I felt my blood drain from my body as I realized what he just said.

"Wha?" I asked confused and scared at the same time making me sweat.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you? Sorry, Babe. We got your little son while you were having sex with your dyke of a girlfriend!!!!" he yelled.

I was shocked with how much he knows so I gave him a questioning look while waiting for him to continue talking.

"You think I didn't know about you and your dyke girlfriend? Well.... Surpirse?"

He said sarcastically with anger visible on his face.

"What did you do to him?!!! I asked while trying to hit him with my other hand. 

"Oh nothing yet, Babe. Come on, he needs his Mommy." He said and continued dragging me inside a warehouse that I didn't notice when he stopped the car.

I stopped protesting as I started to keep an eye to the surrounding, hoping to see anything I can send anyone for landmark, but it's too dark.

"We're here!" he yelled calling someone.

"I see you got your visitor. I thought you'll just hide your tail behind your bum and will not deliver." A muscular guy suddenly appeared from a door on the side.

"Welcome, Miss Jenner." He greeted with an evil smile.

I looked at Ben who clenched his teeth while the guy was smiling at me.

"Yeah whatever. Just make sure to keep your end of the bargain." he said with a poker face..

"But of course, my friend. Why would I not when you did all I asked you to." He gave him an evil smirk.

"Of course, I did!!!" he answered angrily.

"Oh come on, Ben. Are you gonna get pissed at me now? You know what these people did to us!!!" he said pointing at me.

"Where's Chance?" I asked as I remembered Ben mentioning they have them.

"Oh, don't you worry, Miss Jenner. You'll see him later." 

"What did you do to him?!!!" I yelled as I am so worried about him now.

"Hmmm..... I wouldn't worry about him if I were you. He's fine. Don't you wanna know what I did to his mother?"

That made me realize, I almost forgot about her. But that was the only because Chance was brought to the picture.

I never forgot about Y/N. She never left my mind and my heart.