1.4

m i c h a e l 

High School is torture.

Teachers yelling for no reason, students being mean like always and unnecessary themes that not even Einstein could know.

The only thing that makes school better are friends. Finally after months, I'm eating lunch at our old table in the cafeteria with my two friends.

"Calum are you blind or something? This dress is definitely black and blue!" Luke said angrily shoving his phone right in front of Calum's face pissing him off.

"No it's not, Luke! It's white and gold, you idiot!"

Oh right, both of the boys are arguing about some stupid dress' color from twitter for at least ten minutes while I'm only watching and eating my pizza. I didn't get how they could see different things in the same photo, so I decided I'd give my opinion aswell.

"Can you two shut up and show me the freaking photo?!" I asked rolling my eyes and practically yanking the phone out of the blonde's hand.

I didn't take long to realize that the dress was really black and blue, but since I wanted to leave them more pissed, I lied saying, "You both are colorblind, this dress is red with green dots."

"Oh shut up Clifford." Luke said also rolling his eyes knowing that I was lying.

"Can we please have a normal lunch and don't talk about dresses?" I suggested to them who only nodded.

"Did you guys hear about the fight that happened in science class?" Calum said mysteriously lowering his voice.

"What? No, tell it." I said sounding like a gossip girl and getting closer to Calum.

"Well, not a fight with punches though, only a discus-"

"Oh Cal spill it already!" Luke said and stole some of Calum's fries.

"Alright alright, so at science's class we were talking about Aids and how we should protect ourselves. And then all the boys started teasing Felicia about her old sexual life, because you know how she was an-"

"Wait, she was what?" I interrupted Calum, curious about the girlfriend of my crush.

"A bitch?" Luke and Calum said at the same time like it was the most obvious thing in the world and I frowned.

"Can I continue now without interruptions maybe?" Calum snapped and received two nods in response.

"Eh, where was I? Oh yeah right, and then her boyfriend got all pissed and instead of defending Felicia, he started yelling at her and left the room slamming the door. I think he got detention or something."

"Uhh, I love teenage drama." Luke said smirking still stealing Calum's fries, "And also your French fries."

The two boys soon dropped the conversation about Felicia and went back to the dress. But well not me, I stayed quiet only looking around searching for the curly haired boy. I couldn't find him anywhere, so I quickly excused myself of the table leaving my two friends frowning but shrugging it off.

I walked down the halls from the school, which seemed way longer now, looking for Ashton. Since he was two years older than me, his classes were somewhere else in the building.

After walking around the school for a few minutes, I noticed I had no clue where was I going. So I simply decided to text Ashton asking where he was. Something that I should have done sooner.

M: 'hey ash, i heard about what happened. where are you?'

While I waited for his answer, I played with my phone around my fingers nervously till the lock screen indicated that it had a new message.

A: 'Old gym.'

I walked faster leaving the building and going straight to the old gym place. Like yesterday, it was a cold day and I immediately regretted not taking a jacket with me. I brought my hands close to my face and warmed it up with my breath while searching for the boy.

"Ash! Where are you?" I whisper-asked when I entered the old place, which, to be honest, scared the hell out of me.

"I'm here." I heard Ashton say sitting at the top of the bleachers.

I jogged through the stairs and got closer to the boy, to be honest I thought I'd found Ashton crying his soul out, but instead the boy was completely fine. Only sitting on the bleachers eating a snickers.

"Hey." He whispered smiling a bit and I tried to figure it out if he was faking it or not.

"What are you doing here?" I asked frowning and looking around, the place was abandoned and stinking.

"I needed to think." Ashton said pulling his knee closer to his chest and taking a bite out of the chocolate bar.

"Are you ok?"

"I don't know Mikey."

"What's wrong?" I asked moving closer to the older boy.

"Well, my girlfriend used to be the school's slut and I was too stupid to notice that, I mean did I live under a rock or something. I feel like I don't even know her! She probably slept with the whole school!" He said angry closing.

"Yeah, that sucks." I said and Ashton chuckled a bit but nodded.

"Actually, I don't even know if I like her anymore." Ashton said and turned his gaze towards me, "I may be liking someone else."

"Really? Who?" I asked shocked, but still a bit hopeful about his answer.

"You'll find out soon enough." He replied eating the rest of his snickers.

"I think you should break up with Felicia, because if you have feelings for someone else means that you don't like her like you used to." I said trying not to show how bad I wanted them to break up.

"Do you really think that?" He said with a bit sadness in his voice and I nodded quickly.

"How about we go back to class? If we hurry up we can still get to 5th period." I said standing up and pulling Ashton with me.

"Yeah let's go." He said and before I had the chance to turn around, he pulled me into a tight hug, "Thanks for being my friend."

Friend?

****

double update up up.

lolz bye