ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 7

ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘˡˡᵉˢᵗ

I walk into the girls dorm, Harry following behind. He asked me to talk somewhere private so, we were.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask, looking at him expectedly.

"I-agh-um I-I was wondering if you um-wanted to go to the ball with me."

He asks.

A wide smile comes across my face. I was happy that someone like Harry asked me. Harry was amazing, and I really like him. I nod my head at him.

"Ye of course" his eyes widen as if he didn't expect me to say 'yes'.

"Oh I-ugh that great!" He smiles. "Well I better be going, see you Eliza"

Harry waves awkwardly, before walking out of my dorm. Just seconds later, Hermione comes rushing into our dorm.

"What the hell was that about?" She smirks.

"What was what about?"

"Harry freakin Potter just walked out of our dorm, all smiley."

I begin to blush, happy that I made him happy.

"You're not going to believe what Harry just asked me" I burst out, excitedly.

"What?"

"He asked me to go to the ball with him!"

Me and Hermione both burst into girly shreiks, that could probably be heard in the boys dorm but we don't care.

"You obviously said ye, right?"

"Of course!" I laugh.

"That's great. You guys are soo cute!" She shreiks one more time.

Then she begins to grab an old suitcase from under her bed.

"What's that?" I asks curiously.

She looks up at me with a smirk before opening the suitcase to reveal a shit ton of sparkly and silky clothes.

I stare in 'aw' at the sparkles.

"I brought it for emergency." Hermione explains.

"Well thank god you did!" I say and laugh.

"Well pick out your clothes!" Hermione motions to the box.

An hour later I'm standing in my dorm, giving myself a once over in the mirror.

I have a tight green dress on that stops mid-way on my thighs. It has a slit in the front ans tin straps. It shows off all of my curves and shows my long legs is well.

"Dam I look sexy" I whisper to myself in the mirror.

Just then Hermione walks out. My jaw absolutely drops to the the floor.

"How do I look?" She asks, adjusting the end of the dress.

She has a tight white dress on that hugs her curves.

"What the actual fuck!" I almost shout.

"Is it that bad?" She asks, looking hurt. "I knew it wasn't nice. Damit what will I do? Omg! Eli-"

"Shutup Hermione"

She stands shocked at my words.

"You look so sexy" I smirk at her.

"Thanks girl, you do too!" She smiles at me. "You ready to go"

"Lets do this"

We sneak out of the common room into the hall. We check around corners for teachers. As soon as coast is clear we make our way down to the dungeons. We stand outside the Slytherin common room. "Wait shit!"

I turn to look at Hermione.

"What's wrong?" I turn to her.

"You need an invitation to get in" she says "I have one, but you..."

"Don't worry, I have one" I wave my invitation in front of her.

"How did you get that?"

"Don't worry about it" I wink at her.

All a sudden the slytherin picture opens up and out walks a young boy from slytherin.

"I'm Theo. Invitations"

Both me and Hermione hand our invitations over to Theo and he lets us through.

When we walk inside he can hear music blasting, and green flashing lights. Everyone is drinking and dancing.

"You want a drink?" I ask Hermione.

"Oh I dont know, I don't drink much"

"Oh hell no! You dragged me to this party so were going to have fun."

I drag her arm over to a table full of drinks. I pick up a bottle of vodka and pour out two shots. I hand one to Hermione.

"To living life to the fullest" up click our glasses together before downing the shot. I feel the burning sensation go down to my stomach, but don't wince whatsoever. Other than Hermione who coughs a little.

"Round two?" I smirk at her.

After at least fourteenth rounds Lucinda comes up to us.

"Omg Hermione you made it! Wait Eliza..."

"Lucinda!" I shriek. "Wait, you know Hermione?"

I look between Hermione and Lucinda.