Sanjuugo- Someone assumes the King of Curses fucks the Gardener daily

Start from the beginning

No, overprotective lover was highly unlikely too since Sukuna does hate humans and most things to do with them. Sukuna didn't do love either. That made him think they were partners with no strings attached or as modern day would say fuck buddies. Mahito concluded that and thought he just had to break them apart. Sukuna shouldn't care that much. Maybe that will make Sukuna angry even. How thrilling.

"Jogo, touching Sukuna's soul made me realise that we should continue with Geto's plan for now. Sukuna is that valuable." Mahito smiled

"Gathering all the fingers and offering to Sukuna, huh? Even if we're all wiped out in the process, eh? Very well, I don't need to be the one laughing in the wasteland a century from now. As long as curses stand there as people, that's all that matters" Jogo laughed

"Does that mean (M/N) will die?" Mahito asked with a pout.

"Highly unlikely, his cursed cat is connected to him. If one lives, both do."  Geto said

Jogo laughed while Mahito smiled as he put on his robe again. Jogo got the idea. The plan Geto suggested was to go to Jujutsu Tech and retrieve the first six fingers first while Jogo questioned if that was necessary since the whole point they were keeping Itadori around so he can take in Sukuna's fingers. He would still eat them even if they let him be. The higher ups at Jujutsu Tech are struggling to measure Itadori's strength as a vessel to see how many he can take before he goes berserk.

They won't let him take it until they've gathered all the fingers with once exception being Gojo who wanted to feed it to him right away. Worst case scenario, there's also a chance they would eliminate Itadori. Jogo huffed about going straight into the tiger's den and asked if they should take the right steps but Geto reassured he had already taken them. There was a reason he let go of six of the fingers. Originally, it would've just been five but he used the sixth to see if (M/N) was actually a decent fighter. He was. He was good and he would continue to grow.

[M/N][L/N]

"Badmorning Neko, today is the day. You okay buddy?" I asked with what happened yesterday in mind.

"Meow" The cat smushed his face against (M/N)'s

"What do you mean, badmorning is a word now. Waking up is a pain sometimes you get me? Neko, have you ever wanted to be stabbed in a parking lot?" I asked randomly.

"Meow?" My cat shook his head.

"Well neither have I but I just wanted to say if it did happen... I wouldn't be opposed to it, you know? Like as long as you get to eat my body or it goes to the plants, I'm happy" I pet my cat's head.

"Meeeeooow" My cat retaliated.

"Fine, upon you argument. I will now be opposed to the idea. Itadori gave me the idea when he texted me yesterday. He must've gotten it from a movie. We should really get up now. You feeling better today buddy?" I asked before giving him a kiss.

"Meow meow meow" My cat purred.

"I care for you too"

Getting ready, I took a shower before putting on my uniform. I'm glad my white turtleneck that went underneath was switched out for a thin sleeveless turtleneck. I didn't have to wear the button up either which was great because they're were still working on it since my man tiddies were big. In the end, they just ended up removing that from my uniform so I just didn't have to wear it. At least I wouldn't have another incident like that where a few buttons broke when I tried to close it. My tiddies weren't that big right? Well definitely not when I compare it Todo. He had true man tiddies.

"I'm not looking forward to fighting unless it's deserved. Neko you promise not to eat anyone on accident right?" I asked skeptically.

"..."

"Oh well. If it happens, it happens but if you do, no food for the next day" I sighed

"Meooooow" My cat yowled

"What do you mean I'm starving you? You've been eating curses like nobody's business. How many have you eaten in the last week?" I pointed out

"Meow" My cat cutely purred

"You lost count after 200? I can't even count to eleven sometimes."

-

The (H/C) boy would hug the cat and shower him in love with a bright dumb smile that he loved. He hated how easily fooled the boy was but he loved how the boy would kindly pick him up and ask him if he was alright. He loved it when the boy would cuddle him with tears in his eyes. He loved it when the boy generously offered to share his vegetables with him because he didn't like them.

He loved it when the boy would still smile brightly as he danced around with the cat in his arms. He loved seeing (M/N) act like a pouty child when he struggled with homework. He loved seeing (M/N) be an introverted child by doodling weirdly cute abominations onto the paper. He loved the boy so much.

The cat cries sometimes when he thinks of the past, he wish he could get rid of her.

Eat her in one go.

A/N:
Thanks for reading :) I hope you enjoyed. I'm not sure if one of you are out there right now but stay safe and have a nice day. Weird fact, (M/N) brushes Nekos teeth despite the cats protests because (M/N) doesn't like to know his cat has kissed him after eating some curses so he has to brush his teeth first. Neko absolutely hates it but never scratches (M/N) and takes it like a champ. Neko also lounges in (M/N)'s hoodie is he is wearing it so Neko gets free transportation.

I've experienced quite a lot of negativity because of the stories I've created but thankfully this one are one of the few that haven't yet. That might change but oh well. I wish I could upload the fanart a few of you do but I've gotten threatened in the past for a similar situation like that so I just chose not to. I'm sorry to those who do post the fanart but I do see it and it's lovely so thank you very much.

Bye bye :)

Baby (M/N) with yaeba teeth