Chapter 3: Little Sweet Revenge

Start from the beginning

What are you up to Riley?

" WELL YEAH?!? WHAT HAPPEN TO SHARING IS CARING?" Jack also seems too confused but he is too angry to really give a thought to why she did this. " Well, I don't share my bacons! "

" You annoy me. I hate you more than anything! " Jack lets out those painful words to her and he immediately realizes what he just said. His expression softens because he saw Riley's teary eyes. She turns away from him and walks away.

But she suddenly stops and turns to Jack. " I hate you too." Then she walks away again. I could see the pain in Jack's eyes. I know he didn't mean it but he shouldn't have said it. He walks past us and leaves the house not before he slams the door loudly. Blake and I sigh. We both go to our room and I collapse on my bed.

I know Jack would come back before 7 pm, he's dead if he didn't. Luke will never let us leave the house past 7 pm. He is strict but it's for our good.

I feel my eyelids getting weaker then I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Please no more bacons fight...

----------------------------------------

Dining room ⬆️

Kitchen ⬆️

At dinner

Silent. Nothing but the sound of fork and spoon meet the surface of the plate. Jack is glaring at Riley since we started eating while Riley eats peacefully not bothered by him. I kinda lose my appetite because of this tense atmosphere. I could see Blake also lose his appetite.

Well, at least they are not fightin-

" What the hell Riley?!" His face was covered with spaghetti and tomato sauce. Riley giggles and laughs at him. " Oh, you're in trouble missy." He grabs a fistful of spaghetti in his hand and throws it at her face and laugh. Riley smiles widely and chases after him with a portion of spaghetti in her hand.

Now I understand what you are doing Riley.

I stood up and grab a fistful of spaghetti and throws it on Jack's face.