✧ GDA DAY 2 ✧

⋰˚☆ Red Carpet

- - -

Fai knew she was going to get an award tonight, usually, Fai prepared her speeches ahead of time to not look like an idiot. Fai sat on the couch in her dressing room reviewing the speech she already prepared.

"Fai," Namjoon called out, his head peeking into the dressing room, "Let's go talk somewhere privately."

"Sure," Fai nodded, putting her phone down and following Namjoon. The two of them went into a private room.

"Jungkook told me what he told you," Namjoon said quietly, Fai nodded not knowing what to say, "I know you told him that you two should stay away from each other, but when you're in a public setting like this don't because people will notice that there's something up."

"Okay."

"And, I feel like you should take Jungkook's feelings into consideration a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"He confessed to you, you should've gone about the conversations nicer."

Fai nodded as if she was agreeing, "Mmm."

"Fai, when someone tells you they like you, the first thing you shouldn't do is hang up on him. He has feelings for you, he's sensitive and the way the conversation went didn't impact him positively."

"Right," Fai nodded slowly, she wanted to punch Namjoon in his face, "I understand."

"That's it, no apology?"

"If I were to apologise, it would be to him," Fai said, as if she was even thinking of an apology, there would be no apology coming out of Fai to anyone.

"Yeah, you're right," Namjoon was caught off guard, "Did you tell anyone about what happened?"

"No," Fai lied, the only person she did tell was Renjun, she told him as soon as the two of them met up on the second of January to have lunch, there was no way Fai was going to keep it in without telling anyone, "Did he?"

"He's told the rest of the members and I'm pretty sure he's told someone else because I overheard him talking about it on the phone," Namjoon answered, Fai looked down thinking, if Jungkook told other people then surely Fai can tell Mark without any guilt.

"Alright," Fai looked back up, straightening her shoulders, "I think I need to go back to my dressing room, I'm not ready and the show starts soon."

"Alright," Namjoon nodded, "Good luck today and congrats on the daesang yesterday."

"Thank you," Fai bowed slightly then turned to walk back to walk to her dressing room.

Once Fai reached the room, she was called by her manager Jinyoung, "Come on kid, your hair needs some fixing up."