Chapter 10

Jennie POV

After Lisa’s performance, I was literally shocked and all the students even my friends and UNNIE were shocked too. I didn’t know that this NERD knows how to dance.

Nayeon: Wtf, she’s a good dancer, I mean one of the best dancer in the world

Sana: She’s so good, her dance was literally 101%

Irene: *proudly cheer and smile to my cousin*

Jennie: I know right, but for me she’s still a NERD

Irene: What!

Jennie: Nerd, N.E.R.D *rolled eyes*

Then the MC and all the contestant go to stage for the 1st place and of course the championship.

Chaeyoung POV

I was shocked on how good that monkey at dancing, she didn’t even tell me that she’s good at dancing but I’m proud of her, and then someone interrupted my sight and that was Kai the dog, he looks freaking confident and ready to hold that trophy *rolled my eyes*

MC: Okay first I will announce the 2 winners and then I will call the champion and if your name didn’t came out on my mouth that means your 1st place.

I look at Lisa and she’s literally nervous, but I know she will be the one who will get that trophy.

MC: Okay our two winners are………

MC: Lisa and Tzuyu, and the champion in this competition is Lisa Manoban, your 1st place Miss Tzuyu

Kai: Yahh, it should be me who won the champion

MC: Sorry Mr. Kai but your 2nd pace

Kai: Change the scores and give me that fcking trophy *mad*

MC: Guard take him out

I laugh when I saw Kai being drag by the Guard of our school.

Yeahh, I didn’t mention to you guys that Tzuyu was one of the performer, but before I great Lisa, Tzuyu hug Lisa and congratulate her.

Tzuyu: *hug Lisa* Congratulation Lisa-shi, I didn’t know your good at dancing

Lisa: *shocked but remain in my position* Ohhh ahmmm…. Thank you and Congratulation too, your good at dancing huh *tease her*

Tzuyu: Ahh, Yeah just a little bit but your more good than me

Lisa: Nah, no bodies perfect so were tie, I think?

Tzuyu: Yeah, tie *smile* So see you around Lisa-shi, my driver is still waiting for me

Lisa: Bye *smile*

After that I ran to Lisa and hug her.

Chaeyoung: *Run to Lisa* Congratulation Monkey, I’m so proud of you

Lisa: Thank you my baby Chipmunk *pinch her cheek*

Chayeoung: Yah! Why you didn’t say that your good at dancing huh *little mad*

Lisa: Hey I’m sorry Chip, I also want to surprise you and all of the audience on my performance *scratch my nape*

Chaeyoung: It’s okay monkey, but seriously your so good

Lisa: Yah I’m not and there’s a lot of dancer who is goo------

Lisa was saying something but cut off when………….

Jennie POV

I ran to Lisa and give her a tight hug, I don’t know why I do that because my body just move and go to her, and I can see that my friends even my UNNIE were shocked on what I did but I don’t care I just want to hug her.

“Congratulation Lisa” *gummy smile*

Lisa: *Catch her* Ahh Thanks? *awkward smile and I get her down for her to stand*

Jennie: Lisa-shi, let’s go eat and because you won it’s my treat

Lisa: Really?!

Jennie: Yes *smile*

Lisa: Okay wait me here, Chips I will just go out with Jennie okay

Chaeyoung: Ah? Okay monkey, keep safe *smile*

To be continue……