𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Start from the beginning

Shocked by his answer. I smirked and grinned after thinking of the not-so great question I had in mind.

"Do you like Minju?"

"Huh?" He looked up to me, and I was already raising an eyebrow with a smile on my face.

"She's kind to me," my expression changed from being excited to being super bummed. He's kind to you, but not to everyone.

"She's caring too. She's pretty. She's smart as well, third rank in our class. She's—"

"Okay shut up. You're literally being cringey." He chuckles, and rolled his eyes at me.

I guess he likes Minju back.

"Why can't you date Minju?" I asked him one last time.

"I can. I just don't have time I guess."

"Bullshit. If you like someone that much, you'll give time."

"How do you know? Have you dated someone already Ryujin?" He looked at me with a smirk on his face while waiting for my answer.

"You know the answer to that," I looked down on the laptop, to save the paper I've been editing.

"See? Those things take time. Be patient."

He has a point. I mean what do I know? I'm a girl who haven't dated a single boy in my entire life.

"Very good both of you," Professor Yang said. I sighed in relief. I had a series of breakdown last night because the printer wasn't working well.

"The top students of my class wouldn't disappoint me as expected." I smiled, and went back to my seat.

Soolia Isz Sailing

We actually survived ;—;

chaeryeonglee
Nice oneee!

hwangyeji
Of course you'll survive. You guys are stronger than a couple. So basically, you both looked like a married couple.

Should I laugh now?

choi_lia
She's not lying thooo

shinyuna
What's the tea :>

Stop

Idk the name of this group

kangtaehyun
I bet Ryujin did all the work

The opposite

She was already sleeping when I finsihed my work

na_jaemin
Sounds like a married couple to me

Shut up Jaemin I'll kick you outta here

na_jaemin
Do what you want man

chenle__z
You're just jealous min

na_jaemin
Says who?

kangtaehyun
Says me and everybody

Y'all just shut it

na_jaemin
Thank you so much beom :)

kangtaehyun
Gae ♡-♡

Jaemin is one of my closest friends, or should I say one of our closest friends. He's close with Ryujin too.

Jaemin is also our childhood friend, so basically our houses are close to each other since we were very young. Ryujin's beside mine, and Jaemin's across ours.

It's always the three of us since then, but now that Jaemin's been busy with school stuff like Music. That is why he's been pretty distant with us.

But we still hang out from time to time when he's not busy.

Among all of us, he's the most popular because of his talents. He's a part of the band. He plays the piano. He goes to piano national competitions. He wins all the time.

Well for me and Ryujin? We're pretty much calld the outcasts, but you can't completely call us that. We're famous for being the most intelligent in our class, but not really everyone cares about that.

dreamlandstreetkidsz

na_jaemin
Eyo I'm free later, let's go to the arcade?

ryujinshin
Sure

ryujinshin
I still find the name of this group so cheesy

You freakin named it Ryujin

Anyway, I'm in.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

☆☆☆
jaemin's a friend you guys~
but is he harmless though 0-0