Welcome back home harry !

Harry has been one of my friends since the 2nd grade. When I moved in next door to him . We would always go play in the tree house that's in his backyard. He is really sweet and now famous like really famous and I'm just a girl straight out of uni where I studied to be a dancer/cosmatolagist. I love dancing and music and also makeup. I have very little friends and of course I'm 20 and still a virgin. No I'm not saving myself for marriage I've just been busy not dateing anyone. And being a single loner. Lately I've been sort of depressed because harry has stopped talking to me Ik he's famous but it's been two weeks come on u have to have one second to ur self to at least say hi. Anne told me to come by today because she has a surprise for me I wonder what it is. Ik it's my birthday but she didn't have to get me anything.(yes I just turned 20 today on Dec the 1st) I'm walking over there now. I ring the doorbell bell and I am greeted by Anne and Gemma.
"Hey sweetheart happy birthday."
"Aww thanks girls."
"We got u something so close ur eyes."
"You girls didn't have to get me anything. A simple hug and happy birthday would do."
"Well we got you something anyways so suck it up buttercup. And close your eyes."
"OK." I closed my eyes as I was lead out side "Where are we going?"
"In the backyard now shush and open ur eyes" I opened my eyes and looked there was nothing there "What am I supposed to be looking at again? " Anne tilted my head up. and my jaw dropped. "OMG HARRY!"
"Happy Birthday,kirsten"