Augustus picked up Mickey and he fixed Mickey's hair. "You don't look like anyone here. You look like me, Momma and Dowen, okay?" Augustus assured her and Salma looked at Mickey. "Remember, we have eyes, nose, teeth, hair, and smile just like us." Salma says and Salma looks at Dowen, she knew what Dowen was feeling. "Hey, if you feel uneasy, just look at me or come to me." Salma says and Dowen nodded his head slowly, he grabbed her hand and he walked with her.

"Augustus, I haven't seen you in years!" A man yelled, making the family jump a little.

They turned around a little and they saw this older man come, he was about in mid-40s and he had brown hair, he was similar to a young Clint Eastwood. He smiles as he holds out his hand, Augustus shakes his hand with a wide smile. "Wow, sir, it's been a while.. How are you?" The man questions and the older man looks at Salma and the children, his eyes went wide along with his smile. "Wow, your family... is so precious. Handsome boys and a beautiful wife. I'm Shelby Cross, I'm with Cross-Ethers Enterprise, a car motor company." Shelby introduces himself to Salma, the older man shook her hand with both hands.

Salma smiled and she nods at him. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Salma." She says and Augustus looks at Mickey. "This is Mick but we call him Mickey and Dowen is at Salma's side." Augustus introduced the children to Shelby. Shelby shakes Mickey's hand and Shelby looks at Dowen but Dowen hides behind Salma. Shelby didn't make it a big deal, he simply smiles. "It's alright. I'm glad you guys are here. Ready to kick some butt?" Shelby says to the family and Mickey pumps his fist in the air. "I'm ready!" Mickey exclaimed and Salma looks at Mickey who was very competitive even though the parents told him that it doesn't matter if he wins or lose but Mickey doesn't have the word 'lose' in his vocabulary.

"I'm going to win." Mickey snickered.

Salma has been trying to get him out of it but at this rate and age, it was almost impossible. It's just who he is a person a sweet boy but very competitive.

The family signed up for different games. There were a lot of different games that were challenging for the family but they still were going to participate and try.

Augustus and Salma's first match was egg toss. All the husbands and wives got together in a big field and they each stood some distance apart to start off. "Don't think about breaking the egg, just throw it as gently as possible and it's okay if it breaks." Augustus says and Salma nodded as she stood in front of him. She was nervous but more excited at most because she always wanted to do these types of things with Augustus.

The referee blows the whistle and Augustus carefully throws the egg and Salma catches it. It was a lot of yelling and clapping surrounding them. The boys were at the sidelines quietly cheering, it was a diligent but quick game so they didn't want to distract them. Some people already dropped or broke their egg and they were one of the five couples who made it far.

Sweating a little, Augustus looked at Salma who was waiting for his say so. "Okay.... Salma... gently throw it." Salma says and Salma exhales, she gently tosses it and Augustus catches it. He quickly looked at the egg and it's still in shape. Augustus laughed and they took steps further back. Two couples broke their egg and it was a couple of other couples left and they weren't as far away from each other.

Augustus throws the egg and Salma catches it while in the midst of screaming because she thought she was going to drop it. Dowen began to jump in place because he can feel the anxiety and he really wanted them to win. "You got this Momma!" Dowen yelled and Salma smiles as she hears Dowen yelling and cheering her on. Salma throws it and Augustus catches it and everyone starts cheering, Salma looks over and the other couple finally drops their egg. Salma jumps up and down and Augustus looks over, he was lost for words because he honestly wasn't good at these types of games and didn't really expect to win.