Chapter 18

3rd POV

"Do you really think I would let you take her so easily?"
"It doesn't matter what you say. Once Luffy makes up his mind it's all decided." Nami smirked.
"Exactly he's stubborn." Usopp nodded.
"When our captain wants something he doesn't give up." Zoro added.
"Alright guys! We're taking Bloom with us!"
"Aye!" All of them nodded. Just like that the fight began. Zoro cut through the marines, Sanji kicked them, Robin used her Devil fruit, Usopp fought with his slingshot, Nami used her Clima-Tact, Chopper turned into his Heavy Point, and Luffy ran straight towards Bloom.
"I guess you don't understand at all." Cancer said standing next to the girl.
"Shut up! I'm taking Bloom with me! Gum Gum no....Gatling!" Luffy used his ability to bring his fists forward repeatedly in a blurry, rapid barrage of strong punches that creates the illusion of him having multiple arms. The Vice Admiral tried blocking to the best of his abilities but he couldn't stop some of punches. "Gum Gum no...." Luffy stretched his arms all the way back behind him going passed some of the marines. "Pistol!!" He threw his arms forward hitting Cancer with a devastating punch to the gut which sent the man flying back, blowing Bloom's hair back.
"Vice Admiral!?" The marines exclaimed while the Straw Hats smiled at their captain. The marine crashed into the wall, leaving him ultimately unconscious.
"Alright!" Nami and Usopp cheered clapping hands.
"He beat the Vice Admiral!?"
"What should we do now!?"
"Should we finish them off?" Zoro asked.
"Guys! Let's go!" Luffy ordered.
"We can't run all the way to the ship!"
"I can help. I have something that can take you back to your ship." The king told. "It's the least I can do after all your help."
"We should leave now while their distracted." Robin suggested.
"Come on let's go Bloom!" Luffy grinned grabbing the girl's wrist and making a run for it.
"Their retreating!"
"Get them!" The marines yelled crashing after the Straw Hats who had already made it outside.
"Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi! Are we supposed to ride this!?" Usopp exclaimed staring at the two giant snow leopards.
"They must be tamed." Robin told.
"Buy still...."
"Get them!!!" The marines yelled behind.
"We don't have much of a choice!" Nami said to him. Quickly all of them jumped onto the backs of the snow leopards and used them to make their escape however they marines were still chasing after them.
"I can't believe we made it out." Chopper sighed.
"I can't believe Luffy beat that guy so easily." Sanji said.
"He's my captain."
"That doesn't mean shit!"
"Do you wanna go!?" Zoro challenged.
"Stop fighting! We've done enough of that already!" Nami yelled punching their heads.
"Luffy you're so strong!" Chopper awed his captain who just continued to grin.
"Bloom? How are you?" Robin asked.
"I do not understand...." she trailed looking back toward the palace with the wind blowing her hair back. Inside the castle was pretty empty except for one person. Cancer finally woke up, slowing sitting up with a groan.
"That kid has some power..." the man groaned rubbing the back of his head. He dug into his pocket pulling out a snail phone. It rang a bit until finally the like connected. "You've caused me a lot of trouble. I hope you know that."
"Sorry." The man apologized not sounding sorry at all. "How did it go?"
"She ended up going with them."
"I see...." he trailed.
"Was this really a good idea. She really is too important to lose. Without her who knows what will happen. Sengoku won't be happy."
"I'll deal with him." He answered and a short silence fell between them.
"Why did you want her to go with them."
"You know why. She's spent her whole life inside Marine HW. She's never seen the world, she's never had friend. She's so broken she can't even show any emotion. The marines have messed with her mind so much she would never leave on her. A child shouldn't be like that. She needs to learn how to be a human. She needs to live for herself."
"Geez...this is going to be so annoying to report." Cancer complained rubbing the his hair in annoyance.
"Did it seem like she would be happy?"
"Yes. I made sure to know how they truly feel. I think they actually care about her."
"Thank you."
"Yeah, yeah, just remember that you owed me, Garp."