"Let's see who's gonna laugh now" joon said smirking making him confuse.

"What do you mea-" poor jungkook didn't even finished his words when they suddenly tickled him making him cry in laughter.

"H-hyung, s-stop" he beg still laughing.

"Okay we will stop" suga said and the younger catch his breath because for Pete's sake he was laughing too much.

"Let's hangout later 3 pm?" he suggested when he calmed down.

"It's a payback for not replying" he said smiling innocently but they just smirked making him wonder why.

"Why are you guys smirking?" he asked literally confuse right now.

"Then it's a date!" jimin yelled making the others smile at him.

"Hey i said hangout not date" he said annoyed, i don't even have the clothe for some dates.

"A date it is" Tae yelled and all of them left excitedly.

"They don't listen" he said and face palmed, like he said, he don't have clothes for a dates or something like outings, he just have normal clothes.

He called Lisa and Nayeon for help and five minutes hasn't even past yet after their call and they're already here.

"Seriously are you guys flash or something?" the younger said sarcastically making them laugh.

"It's just a coincidence that we are hanging out at chanyeol's part time job" Nayeon explained.

"Now let's go have a quick shopping" Lisa exclaimed and i got scared of course, this two shopaholic are scary.

They got to the nearest mall, it's not big and it's not that small, it's perfect and it has everything that the shoppers needed.

"Yah JUNGKOOK, what the flippin cookies are you wearing?" lisa madly exclaimed.

"What? i like this" he said.

"Dude your going to a date not a birthday party or something like that" nayeon said getting annoyed too.

"Well then what should i wear then?" he asked and both of them looked at each other smirking.

"I don't like that look".

"Try this" Nayeon suggested and pushed him to the changing room.

"I can walk ya know?" he said making her laugh.

"Love ya too darling" she said giggling, after a few minutes he got out of the changing room to let them see.

1st outfit

"Flippin cookies, you look sexy" Nayeon said with a teasing voice

"Yah nayeon ah, it's a date not some formal event" Lisa complained making Nayeon pout.