27

NOW
STARTING
IN
AUTHORS POV

school was now over and everyone walked home with y/n. once they all got home gabriel had gave anaira to kairi quickly and said bye to them all, rushing out the door to go to his work.

"so um feel free to make yourself at home grab whatever you want- not my food!" y/n pointed at them while giving them glare.

"hey can i talk to you for a second" kairi asked, giving anaira to the closest person which was alejandro. he immediately freaked out and gave her to nia.

"yea sure" y/n looked at nia with a confused look in which she jus shrugged even though nia already knew what it was about.

the 2 parents walked up to y/n's room and shut the door. kairi had sat down on the bed while y/n jus stayed standing up looking down at him.

"who's nick" right away, kairi got straight to the point. y/n was taken back a bit but answered anyways, "he's a friend" she shrugged.

"cut the bullshit y/n i saw the way you guys looked at eachother" kairi said with his voice getting a bit louder, y/n jus furrowed her eyebrows.

"ok i don't know what's the problem with me having a friend that's a guy. i dont give him no eyes or whatever you think your seeing" y/n chuckled and rubbed her forehead.

"how do you not see the problem?! you told me that we can try this out and all of a sudden your "besties" with someone else" kairi stood up and y/n was a little shorter than him so she had to look up at him.

"kairi im sorry but i jus can't deal with a relationship right now i mean we have anaira, a daughter kairi. we have to focus on her not what's goes on between us" y/n spoke with a much calmer voice.

"so there is something between us" "kairi-"
y/n started but was cut off. "no! don't kairi me you know there something, come on y/n jus please try" he pleaded as he grabbed her face looking into her eyes.

y/n really did want to say yes but she jus had to focus on the little girl that she had with him. no matter the excuse y/n tried to come up with she knew that she had developed strong feelings.

"please y/n" kairi placed their foreheads together and slid his hands down to her waist bringing her closer to him. both hearts beating faster then every, butterflies going around both stomachs.

"kai as much as i want to say yes i can't- we have to focus on anaira. please kairi please understand" this time y/n grabbed his face pulling away from the forehead contact.

kairi stared into the girls sorrow eyes, tears starting to form in both eyes. he understood but why can't both of them be happy? why didn't they be happy together with their daughter?

"y/n why can't we be happy together with our daughter" he asked, finally having his heart speak other than his head. "because what if something goes wrong- what if we break up".

"stop thinking the negative! think about the positive! anaira will have both parents together as a couple, we can be more of a family than ever! we might not be perfect but we will have a happy family. and we can both be happy! stop leaning on your mind, lean on your heart, i know your hearts telling something different than your head, i'm begging you listen to your heart jus this once y/n and be with me! be happy with me! i'm standing right here with you, begging you to be happy"

the tears falling down both eyes as kairi's words sunk deep into y/n.

what if things did work out? what if the could be happy as a couple? would being together be better for anaira and her? having her happy and not jus anaira?

all she cared for was her daughter even if it meant putting her happiness to the side and not caring for herself.

"okay but let's take it slow" kairi had pulled away from y/n, jumping around happy like a little kid which made y/n laugh.

"yes yes yes! oh yes" he cheered happily before pulling y/n into a deep kiss which took her by surprise but she kissed back anyways.

they pulled away hearing voices by the door, y/n rolled her eyes playfully already knowing who it could be. "open it" kairi listened and went to open it as all their friends fell in.

"oh my-" "oh! heyyyy guys how you doing" "it was their idea not mine!" "shut up alvaro!" "i had nothing to do with this" "babe shut up!"

"where's our daughter" i asked, crossing my arms together. we heard tiny giggles and claps coming from outside the door.

kairi pulled my hand bringing me outside the door to see anaira smiling and clapping and laughing. kairi had bent down to pick her up then brought me in for another kiss.

"you got some explaining to do" nia had said as we pulled away seeing them all with a hand on their hips and them making a face.

sorry for making you wait with them being together but i jus wanted to wait a little longer but here you go

i jus kinda wanted the story abt them getting together and then ending it but ik you want them together so i jus decided to give you what you wanted

have you ever
killed
your own
vibe 
by thinking?